Driving Googles

NormALLY

Thanks Guys. My problem is I need perscription. Also running around out here in the Ca Delta which is a buncha islands made up of mostly peat dirt. Whips up them allergies somtin fierce. I'm sure some of you have the same problems at different times of the year. If I don't see any more choices coming up I'm going to try these out.

More to come.....

J

John Richied

NormAlly, Just stay on the throttle and bump the trim up one more time… I’m not kidding you after you get flying faster your sunglasses will start pushing down, not up. :wink:

CDave

NormALLY said:
Thanks Guys. My problem is I need perscription. Also running around out here in the Ca Delta which is a buncha islands made up of mostly peat dirt. Whips up them allergies somtin fierce. I'm sure some of you have the same problems at different times of the year. If I don't see any more choices coming up I'm going to try these out.

More to come.....
You can get these in perscription. http://www.heavyglare.com/catalog/model.php?brand=202&series=0&model=1902

OR just get some MX goggle made to fit over glasses.

nice pair

Probationary User
I wear wileys, I love em. Got them at my eye dr.s in my prescription. a little spendy but well worth the $

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Hey Nice Pair!!! Great to see you and the hotboat boyz at the delta last weekend!! It was cool to meet O/C and Hulshot too!!

And that you made it home from Giusti's!!! :lol:

Take care

Lou

propmanjay

Helmet

Guy's most of you go triple diget or very close it may not be cool but a helmet is a good idea :wink: . And Lou I thought you were going to call next time you went to the delta.

Sking

check out this site. he sells these on a couple of motorcycle sites. I ride my harley with these. great guy to do business with.. $15 shipped ain't bad..
www.thebestmcglasses.com
oops, just saw the part about prescription lenses..

Texan

I've got a pair of multi-colored, mirrored safety glasses at one of the big-box home product stores. I think they cost $8. I call them my 'Wrap Around Go Fast Glasses." Momma can't see what I'm looking at while at the lake (a good thing indeed) and they don't ride up, or down my nose at speed. They are dark enough and if I'm not mistaken, polorized and fully adjustable. And if they do come loose and fly off, I haven't lost much. I've had people ask me if the glasses are some high $$$ spec's people get at who knows where, and I just smile and say they are worth what they are worth. The Ray Bans stay in the truck at the ramp.

J

John Richied

I like the idea of a helmet, especiALLY in the rain. :wink:

nice pair

Probationary User
2fast4mom said:
Hey Nice Pair!!! Great to see you and the hotboat boyz at the delta last weekend!! It was cool to meet O/C and Hulshot too!!

And that you made it home from Giusti's!!! :lol:

Take care

Lou
Lots of right turns, You comin out for Hooky Day 5 ? I hear some car-boats are making threats.