DSRA Catahoula

Dave Hensley

I understand congrats are in order for Erik. My understanding is he won Outlaw in the A boat against a mountain motor OMC Sunday.

patches

Thanks Dave. That big joker was fast too. It came down to who hit the start better. Looking forward to GP. I have some work to do

Dave Hensley

Is that a Monty V8 JC is running? I am sure you had to drive your backside off to get around that horsepower. For any vee bottom to run and win in a top class like that you have to be all over your game. Tunnels definitely have the advantage of point and shoot plus all those cubic inches, you did good. How many boats in Lake Racer? I have not seen any complete results yet.

Dave Hensley

Galen was unbelievably talented and a real trailblazer. I put him and Jon Wright on top of the outboard racing who's who. Miss them both.

patches

I think so. Jacob and I were so close it could go either way. Those big motors y'all have are freaking sledgehammers

Now I just have to figure out how much fuel to put in it

racerx

Great job Eric,,that boat of crabs is mint in all ways,seen him at jasper this past year and bs with him awhile about his boat,but congrads on beating that thing because it was fast...

RBT

Galen was unbelievably talented and a real trailblazer. I put him and Jon Wright on top of the outboard racing who's who. Miss them both.
Well said.

Erik..... Very well done! Congratulations