Eagle One Performance

Westy

Anybody have experince with this Flordia company? I noticed a lot of ads on S&F. They offer a machine shop service to resurface drive and props shafs for sportsmasters.

Has anyone had this done by them? Seems like a good solution for my ailing shafts.:gasp

skewby

i bought a rebuilt coned 200 cases from them, the first trip out less than a 5 mile run, pow broke the drive shaft. i called to see if they would at least send me a replacement drive shaft and all i got was "i'll call you later if i have one" never got a call back. i tried calling but their was always another excuse.

h2oskiier30

Their reputation on S&F amongst the members is TERRIBLE. Admittedly, I have zero first hand experience with them, but that's the prevailing opinion over there.

woodsman

I sent a case to them in hopes that the scrap metal of a case could be fixed. They claimed on S&F that they could re-thread the carrier nut threads if pulled. I shipped there and went a good spell before hearing back from them. Even then it was me contacting Noah. He then could not find "MY" case among all the other cases. Then he told me that the one he "thought" to be mine had been cracked and welded up. I know the whole history of the case, it has never been cracked nor welded. So, I had it shipped back. But, that was only one experience, I could not judge a business from one experience.

Westy

Thanks guys. I was thinking it was too good to be true.

Still looking for a nice 20" sportsmaster complete.

Crimson Merc

Yeah stay as far as you can away from them....I've seen some lowers they did for a buddy of mine,I'm just glad he's still alive after running them.

woodsman

WHY NOT? This place has a worse rep than OhBummer. I can't believe they're still in business. Apparently the profit margin is higher when dealing in junk.

By the way, did you get the right case back from them?
I actually did. And after doing business with them, I then started hearing all those bad reviews that everyone had. Like said before, it was always some kind of excuse when it came to getting an answer of any kind.

jcoats3

Anybody have experince with this Flordia company? I noticed a lot of ads on S&F. They offer a machine shop service to resurface drive and props shafs for sportsmasters.

Has anyone had this done by them? Seems like a good solution for my ailing shafts.:gasp
Try giving the twins at Taylor Marine (Mad EFI) a call they might be able to help. I know they do all kinds of machine work. (334) 874 7473. There in central Alabama.