Electronics installed!

skewby

ill have to turn mine on to see if i can pick up any without an antenna. that way i can use the boat on movie nite

Mick

Added a little edge to get me closer to that rally trophy!! Plus I planted a chip in Craig's boat that will show me exactly what he's doing

Mick

Forgot you ally owners aren't much for fishing! Lmfao guess I asked for it.. We're gonna find out what the blow off speed is that's fo sho!

Mick

All joking aside, just wanted to give a big thankyou to Craig! For helping me find the boat and espicially for all the time and effort he has put forth helping me rig it!! Wouldn't be close to having half of the things finished that are!! Thanks Craig..
This website and everyone on it has also been a great and appreciated asset as well. Thanks guys looking forward to meeting everyone at the rally..

scj

I'm sorry Mick but I have to deduct 2 points for poor cable routing on the console unit :D

I went and found a grommet then drilled a hole to match and brought the cables up behind the graph. We'll just blame that one on Craig.............. ;)

Mick

Well you can deduct points, but I'm not a fan of HOLES in my boat! When I'm done tucking and placing the wires you won't even no they are there.. Just wanted to post some a couple pics. Kuddos to Craig and Skewby for that fact. Although I've only met Craig on the lake prior to buying this boat, he has welcomed me to the Allison family, made a great friend and went way above and beyond by helping me.. I know it's all a little fun ball busting, but I am very greatful for his passion and knowledge of all of this. And Skewby, well I just wish I could talk my wife into buying the house across the street from him so we could relocate! He'd be my ideal neighbor.. Lol great guy he is. On second thought I'd have 2 great neighbors, can't forget about roger..

scj

Yeah, they are all great guys and I'm glad I know them. Looking forward to meeting you at the rally this year as well.
My wife and I did relocate to this area from Ohio and we absolutely love it. Well, I will after I finish working on the new house. Becky is a ball buster!!!! :deadhorse:

skewby

now steve i can't believe you'd say say something like that about sweet lil becky . weather is warming up, when you and becky going to come spend a day cruising the bar with us? thanks mick. but if you lived to close to us i'm not so sure how much your wife would like it. lol

Mick

She'd love it, She's a blast when she's not being a mom! Just gotta convince her that friends and family will visit and she'll make new ones as well. One day.

scj

now steve i can't believe you'd say say something like that about sweet lil becky . weather is warming up, when you and becky going to come spend a day cruising the bar with us?
Skewby, did you see the house when you were at the plant the other day? We're trying our best to get moved in by Memorial Day so no playing for a couple of months........

skewby

i looked back there but didn't drive around. looking good from what i could see. don't blame you on wanting to get it finished. if this weather don't get better i don't know if i'll get to play much

Mick

Meant I'm just poking fun.... And obviously still learning how to quote and respond to posts.... Lol

Allyfishing

C'mon Neal....post some fish pics for us!!! I know that Prosport is a fishing boat first, dragster second!!

And Steve, I will not take credit for the wires run to that dash unit. I'm not afraid to drill holes in someone else's boat!!! I was denied that pleasure!!! I think he agrees after looking his boat over again today.