Every time we bring in a bag of these....

SmallJaw

We get more and more of those looks that say....."It's those Allison guys again!" These 2 were from last night's Pickwick Wildcat. We won Thursday night's Wildcat with all smallies. It never gets old guys. The BassPort or the smallmouth's!:wink

Attachments

SmallJaw

Sweet Bro Johnny!!! Gonna get with you one oif these days
Bill, are you fishing Fredericks? I was thinking about it but it's the same day of our summer classic on Pickwick. I'd hate to fish all day and then all night too. Did that once upon a time and about died for days. I won a potload of money in those 24 hours though. Had the biggest smallmouth I ever weighed into a tournament too; 6lb 12oz. I had a 5-5 and a 5-3 that day too. That was the good old days when you could catch 6's and a 7 or two on a regular basis. Now it's news to get a 6 pounder. Anyway, I digressed as usual, if you do fish the Fredericks I might have a little help to throw your way.:smile

white03

no Bro, not fishing Fredericks. $200 entry fee for only $1000 first place payback is not real good, and I'm not interested in the concert they are giving as part of the entry fee. Would rather fish the t-ment on Pickwick with you, if you need a partner let me know

SmallJaw

no Bro, not fishing Fredericks. $200 entry fee for only $1000 first place payback is not real good, and I'm not interested in the concert they are giving as part of the entry fee. Would rather fish the t-ment on Pickwick with you, if you need a partner let me know
Yea. When I first heard about the Fredericks tournament I got excited because I heard it was a guaranteed $5K 1st place payout. Then I heard it was $1K and you got tickets to a concert. Of course if a fellow did not have a bass boat the odds are not as bad as a lottery that they could win the bassboat that is gonna be given away. I'd love to have you fish with me in the Pickwick tourney but the tournament that day on Pickwick is the summer classic where you have to have fished 10 tournaments in the series. I feel pretty good about that one right now as long as the fish hold in a similar pattern. We have been pretty consistent on getting a good bag this year when we have time to figure some spots out. 1st place in our tournament is about $600.00. Not as much money as Fredericks but I like the odds a lot better!:laughing