Fast pass 2013 clifton tn

John S

well it is what it is. if the bear is gonna deal with us straight up, then great. but i still think we should have a discussion tuesday/wednesday nite for next year. i don't care where we go, i would like to see new areas, but that is of little importance!! what is total nightly charge? after taxes & crap? that is nice to know upfront. then they can't pull any shenanigans. trust level is low... i'm excited & after missing last year, plan on making this year EPIC!!!! i will apologize right now for what i might do....:twisted evil
What are you going to do when these southerners realize canadian bacon is just ham, and they really don't need you to get it? I fear for your safety Jimbob when they find out your story thats it's a delicacy that can only be purchased with a special licence at the border is false, and you've been selling them a lie all this time. = }

jimbob88

I was hoping you were gonna show up in clifton this year & I was gonna blame everything on you!! I already have a different ' treat' figured out for this rally. beg permission from your wife & sucker jay into driving down this year.

Kruton

Is there any rooms left at the resort? Got a place to stay at a buddys house. But we are thinking of staying at the resort now.

racerx

I heard Todd is bringing a weapon that's top secret and John S I might sell you the big boat so you and Jim Bob can drive off into the sunset for a under the bow 2some...

racerx

I miss my buddy Florida Jim I met him in a gay bar in Florida waiting to race the following day it was in the motel we stayed and in the pisser it said good head call Jim Bob the Allison and if no answer call John S super dog....