Fat shaft props

Brack

I'm going to a fat shaft sportmaster, I have several nice props That I would like to keep,...

.....who does the Small to Fat conversion?

fishnfireman

Brack,

I checked on this about 4 years ago when I had the 280 fatshaft on my old rig.

At that time there were not very many doing it and it was pricey.
Especialy if it was a sollid hub. A big part of the cost back then was the hub itself as mother merc had the market cornered and a limited supply.

However I wold hope that by now ther are more doing it and they have gotten a little more competative with pricing.

You might give Dave Bostic a shout he is there in OKla. Or maybe froggy will make a rare post and tell you--------(hello--froggy---ooo froggy-come out come out where ever you are)

Brack

I do have 2 nice Hoss props.....a 26p. Triton1, a very fast prop on a XB02 and a 28p. Hyperdrive that runs great also, I will call Dave and see if he can do it,

TBuck2003

Brack,
We have been making our own version of the XR hub for years now it is a solid weld in.This was before Merc started letting everybody make the square bore props to fit their hubs.If your props have large hole on gearcase side and small hole on prop nut side,it is usually real easy to convert,providing the overall length of the prop is same.We would charge 165.00 for the whole deal.FYI Performance Prop buys all their XR hubs from us as well as Mazco.This is for removal of old hub,and installation of new XR hub.Hope this helps.Now go tell them SOONERS TO KICK MIZZOUS BUTT.

Todd