Finally an Allison owner

jws40108

Hello everyone, today I bought my first Allison. It is a 95 Xb 2003 with a 225 mariner super mag. Power head is going to need some work (rod through front half of block). I’ve owned 2 hydrostreams in my 20’s and 30’s and they were fast boats but not allison fast lol. Always wanted an Allison but just couldn’t swing the money back then. Well now I own one. Once engine is repaired going to take me a while to figure out driving this thing! look forward to learning from you all. Hope everyone has a good evening.

22R

Congratulations ! Now show me some pics since there seems to be only 2 of us here anyore :)

Jessie

Take your time learning to drive your boat. Always wear your life jacket and have your kill switch hooked up! Have fun learning to drive your boat.

jws40108

Take your time learning to drive your boat. Always wear your life jacket and have your kill switch hooked up! Have fun learning to drive your boat.
Plan on getting 100mph rated life jackets and someone took kill switch out. Will be putting that back before it ever gets on water.

jws40108

Nice boat, where are you located?
Kentucky, I’m about 5 miles from Kentucky lake dam. Good thing about here is I can run tennessee river or Ken lake. River is almost always calm, Ken lake not so much, windy days it’s like the ocean with white caps

gmorgan

You’re gonna love it. That is a fine looking boat. Good luck with the repairs.