Finally got it!

max200

Congrats to my friend who just bought a XB2003 About a month ago! He called me tonite to say he got it balanced on the pad and was able to hold it wide open for the first time. He's Been serving our country 20+ years and completely deserves it. AWESOME!!!

Allyfishing

That's good to hear Drew!! Did Shannon set the engine back and up a bit like he wanted to? And did he get the lower coned yet?? Those things will help getting her up and rolling.

Tell him Jenn and Craig said Hi and "Way to go!" And Thanks again for serving our great country!!!! :beer:

max200

Whats up craig and Jenn! nope it's still set up the same just blocked off some water pickup holes and jacked it a little higher he's running 70mph with that old 2.0 150 that has been running since few years after we graduted highschool. and we are going to our 30 year reunion this month.

Allyfishing

Hey...we doing good!! LOL! Summer's flying bye and feel like we didn't get to go boating enough since the rally.

Shannon is doing well with that set up in that case. What if he got it coned and setback further, do ya think it would help or hinder? Either way 70 MPH is good for a 150 on a 20' boat!

max200

He's comming down for a week at the end of the month and we will work on setup I have a good spare coned case gonna throw that on and try for 75 mph.

Allyfishing

That should do it for him. What's his setback? I think he mentioned it needed more but I don't remember. Duh!

max200

It's only got 5" setback and will need alot more. After a little more seat time we are gonna play with it our goal is 80 mph but that might be asking alot from a 1985 2.0 150

Allyfishing

Yeah, I think you're right Drew, more setack. At least from what I have read over the last year or so on this board for an XB03. I would have to look it up in the "Red Book", I just read something about that for the 20 footers.

Don't underestimate that 150. I bet you guys will get it there as long as it is healthy.

Go for it!