First ride in my RR

Waterdigger

Yesterday took the RR out for the first time...had a blast. I was a little worried my wife would freak out but she didn't. At first I took it slow and easy being careful not to scare her. I set the center line prop shaft 3/4" below the pad so to keep it safe. After about 10 gallons of fuel I started to zing the RR in short bursts. I turned my head to look at my wife's expression... A BIG SMILE.After that I decided it's time to lay down a good pass.Jumped the RR out of the hole and started mashing the gas,the 225PM was screaming it's lungs out.She was on a string, the 26 ET digging it's *** off.

Well I guess y'all can tell I was pumped, no big numbers to brag on but the ECU limiter has to go. lol

Brack

Sounds like ya'll had a blast Mike,.....hope to get mine out tomorrow and burn the rest of my "Break-in" fuel........Do you still have the pretty white and blue XR?

Waterdigger

Sounds like ya'll had a blast Mike,.....hope to get mine out tomorrow and burn the rest of my "Break-in" fuel........Do you still have the pretty white and blue XR?
Hey Don, sold the drag about 16 months ago. You zinging a fresh 280?