Fish Hedz

hack02

Well when I buy a bag of Cheddar Cheese flavored Goldfish; I eat them head and all. Other than that, DA, your out there on a culinary limb.

Dark Allison

Hack!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: They are a fishing mask that are pretty awesome when providing wind and rain protection.

GFinch

Very nice on a winter morning blast off. Secondary plus I can't hear my partner/wife screaming to slow down and she can't hear me tell her to shut up.

GFinch

Yes $$, but their worth their weight in gold it in the winter time. Have you ever had a frozen forhead? :shock: Ouch!
Gary

jimmyb

i just wear a full face helmet (snowmobile helmet)... costs about the same

Yellowallison

I gotz a FISH HEAD for Christmas last year................ I hadn't used it though........... thought it was neat will use it this winter..

RedAllison

If it's that cold or rainin why wouldn't you rather have a full face helmet?

If I was gonna wear sumpin like that I would just as soon do it ALL the way up and get a full Darth Vader face mask and helmet, wouldn't THAT be intimidating as hell at blastoff? :lol:

:wink:
RA

Jockey Up

Face Masks

Them some awsome lookin face mask, don't know how they be in the winter time? cold air can find its way in, around, up under cloths, especially if your running very fast. The best thing I have found is a Snowmobile suit. A person can spend $300- $400 dollars on a good suit and helmet, its money worth spending if you are going to spend alot time on the water in the winter. one time, Me and dad borrow a coulpe suits from a good friend of my and went to Lake Cumberland when its was 8 above 0 and made a 15 mile run at speeds close to 80 mph and stayed nice and warm. I told myself that I was going to buy me a good snowmobie suit someday, they are nice, just slip them on over your normal everyday cloths and zip it up. Put the helmet on and zip the collar thats made on it , to the suit, NO AIR CAN GET IN AT ALL, but though the vents in the helmets. A person can get a hands free 2-way radio to go in the helmets, so you and partner can talk while your running.... :D

Them face masks would be nice to have in the summer , if it started raining, a person grab it up and put it on, so the rain don't beat your eye balls out.....LOL

Jockey Up :D