Fishing Boat for Sale

David Shook

Yeah I know this ain't the classifed section, but I wanted to give ya'll first chance before I advertised it elsewhere.
1991 XB2002 procomp, '99 Boatmate tandem trailer, '2000 Mercury drag, I bought new in '2001, both rear decks, fishing and spoiler.
Both boat and trailer are in very good to excellent condition, ran 122.4 with the stock engine , it has now been modified by the best Jeff Calbaugh and should be in the 125+ range, It is the world record holder.
Very fast and beautiful boat, $24.500.00 with engine, $14.500.00 with cowl and mid.
Be out of town for a few, if you are interested let me know and I'll get back when I get home, price is firm!
Pictures on Allison site, Allison owners under Xb2002, Scream and Fly- Allison 50th Anniversary gallery, shookboat.net.
Shook

J

John Richied

:gasp :gasp :gasp :gasp Are you serious... if so I hope all is going well for you and

22R

OK I'll ask the question. What are you selling the World Record Holder ? Best of luck with the sale. Someone will be buying a legend !!

22R

David Shook

Howdy Boys,
No particular reason, it just set's here, I don't fish, called the APBA and they don't have any kilo events to run and that is all I would enter it in, don't care anything about being a possum hollar champ with sun dials and gps's.
I'm building another drag boat and directing my attention that direction, I would like to sell the boat with cowl and mid and keep the power head as it is good to have a spare when your racing.
I would like somebody to be making use of it rather than just setting here. otherwise I'll just keep my shine stored in it. LOL!
Shook

NCLakeman

How about 0% down, 0% financing payments as low as $299.00 month and limited lifetime warrentyand 2 year service for free???

Great boat wish I could afford to have it. Someone can have the fastest XB2002 on earth.