FNR prop

Blueally XB21

I am testing one on my XB21 BasSport. So far it handles and runs great. Holeshot is slightly better than my ally cut trophy. Acceleration is better than my trophy. I don't have top end numbersyet, I was one a very small lake on my first test and have not gotten to stretch it out yet. I did hit 81 and it was climbing hard when I had to let out of it. I'll keep you posted but it may be a few weeks before I get back to the water.

Harvey

Blueally XB21

Just a update on the FnR props. I originaly tested a 27" and it ran fairly well but hole shot was not the greatest. Top end on the 27" was okay but not as good as expected. So after talking to Robbie at Real Deal Props he ask me to send the 27 back and he would send me a 26" and assured me would be better for my rig.

Man he was right!!! The 26" leaps out of the hole and acceleration is great. Top end (so far) was 86 in some rough water with 90+ degree heat and high humidity. Due to the rough water I couldn't let her eat at WOT. Nor could I raise the jack plate to acheive the good top end numbers yet. But 86 looks very promising, I had about 500+ more r's to go so 90 might be in works with a full tourney load, full of gas, water and one fish in the live well and two people on board.
Prop handles very well. Looking forward to get some more time with it. I have a feeling that a 28" might be my next test, I beleive I can put the 26" on my limiter in better water and conditions. I'll keep ya posted.

fishnfireman

Hey blue that is some good news.

You have the 225 X on your 21 :?:

I just got a 26 Trophy back with the Allison cut and have not ran it yet.
If you say the 26 Fnr is capable of upper 80s on these 21 ft hulls and does better than the Alli cut T. 8) I will need to get one.

Keep us posted guy.

Blueally XB21

FnF, yes I still have the 225X. I used to run a 27 Ally cut Trophy until it cracked a blade early this spring. The trophy ran okay, but not near as good all around performance as this 26" FnR. I'll keep ya posted for the top end numbers.

Blueally XB21

Not yet, my trim motor got sick :( is being repaired (I hope) so I haven't been back to the lake yet. Stay tuned, hopefully have some data soon. :D

Harvey