Froggy-got a call from Dave !

fishnfireman

The phone rang the other day--It was Bostic.
We exchanged greetings. Then he starts telling me about the prop I sent him.
Well it's been a long time since I have sent him one, so I knew something was not right...To make a long story short...I figure someone who I have sold a prop to, used the box with my return address on it. So Dave thought it was mine.
Anyway we had a long talk.....even talked about you.
He asked if I still had the Allison> I said- yes -but I had traded for the newer 21. Told him I was going to come spend a few days with you...To see what the new hull needs to run big HP....Said he wanted in on that deal.

Hopefully I can get over your way before too long...

Regards Mike

froggy

Mike,

It's cool that you are planning to come over. Our lakes are still very dangerous due to the high water and abundant rain. Where we run prop tests is about 27' - 30' above normal (that should give you an idea). More rain is forecast for Monday - Thursday and then we may start to dry up.

We can have some fun, run props and maybe even fish a little.

When you are planning to come over call either Dave or me and we'll help with arrangements.

froggy (John)

FLYING BUTCHER

Becareful when you meet up with Dave and Froggy!!! They will take you to a buffet and you WILL gain weight. Great time and great people!!

NoviceDave

Hey Mike,

I sent Dave Bostic my Hoss Hyperdrive (which I found out had been cut to drag dimensions) in the box that you sent me the RE4. I would have been unhappy if he worked my prop to fit your boat and sent it to you. :) He is working my prop and I'm anxious to see what kind of magic he can perform.

NoviceDave