garage kept 2002 ALLISON XB 2002 and matching Allison trailer

allisonailment

Probationary User
garage kept 2002 ALLISON XB 2002 and matching Allison trailer new lower price

now ive got to sell it!!!!(11,000.00) Garage kept 2002 Allison XB 2002 and single axle Allison trailer. the boat is like new, the seats, carpet and gel coat are in superb shape. I have 2 extra swivel seats and 1 Allison bump seat. all like new. the boat is rigged for a mercury short shaft with hydraulic steering. it has an Allison 13" set back jack plate. just installed a clarion marine stereo and clarion speakers. I just went trough the trailer back in March and replaced the jack stand, wheel bearings, and races as well as the brake rotors, calipers and pads. I replaced the spare rim and replaced all three maaxis tires. furthermore I replaced all the trailer wiring and all new LED tail and marker lights. all the connections are soldered and heat shrinked. I built this to use myself but I have to drive so far to fish in fresh water, I live near the salt so I'm keeping the 200XS and building a special flats boat that will do 85 MPH. I'm hoping anyways. if your interested in my beautiful Allison please contact me by cell at 813 299 1228. I TRAVEL ALOT AND THE ONLY WAY TO REACH ME IS THE CELL OR YOU CAN REACH ME VIA MY WORK EMAIL AT (DRITCHIE@FSSCOMPANY.COM) (BOAT AND TRAILER 11,0000.00 OBO):gone fishing. let me know if you want more pics I have another 45 or 50 I can email FROM MY WORK PHONE

Attachments

Last edited:

SmallJaw

Garage kept 2002 Allison XB 2002 and single axle Allison trailer. the boat is like new, the seats, carpet and gel coat are in superb shape. I have 2 extra swivel seats and 1 Allison bump seat. all like new. the boat is rigged for a mercury short shaft with hydraulic steering. it has an Allison 13" set back jack plate. just installed a clarion marine stereo and clarion speakers. I just went trough the trailer back in March and replaced the jack stand, wheel bearings, and races as well as the brake rotors, calipers and pads. I replaced the spare rim and replaced all three maaxis tires. furthermore I replaced all the trailer wiring and all new LED tail and marker lights. all the connections are soldered and heat shrinked. I built this to use myself but I have to drive so far to fish in fresh water, I live near the salt so I'm keeping the 200XS and building a special flats boat that will do 85 MPH. I'm hoping anyways. if your interested in my beautiful Allison please contact me by cell at 813 299 1228. I TRAVLE ALOT AND THE ONLY WAY TO REACH ME IS THE CELL. (BOAT AND TRAILER 15,000.00):gone fishing. let me know if you want more pics I have another 45 or 50 I can email
Very nice ride there Cuz! Good luck with the sale. Needs a great home!:cool