Gas guage flaking out

22R

Dang that took long. I ordered mine from Hardin Marine and got it in a a few days. A big improvement over the old style sender.

22R

22R

Mine only had two wires I believe. I just moved the wires from the old sender to the new one. If I remember right there was 2 and 3 wire options. Sorry I'm no help, maybe someone else can comment.

22R

froggy

I ordered a, no moving parts" replacement sender, direct, from Livorsi. I provided the depth of the gas tank to them while on the phone ordering. Livorsi had the unit cut to size when it arrived exactly THREE Days Later. The unit I ordered was a two wire, direct replacement. What an improvement---once I set the "full" properly (the empty was pre-set by Livorsi since they cut the probe to proper length), it has been EXCELLENT. No bounce or jitter and spot on.

Highly recommended and costs less than the float type replacement Allison sells.

froggy

GotMyAlly

I just ran the pos lead to the hot (purple) wire from one of my guages that is no longer in use. Seems to work fine. Still need to top off the tank so that I can calibrate it to a full tank.