G'bye Kerry Munster...

RedAllison

NOTHING this moron says surpises me. BUT his truest colors finally came out and this time it's so bad that even his fellow Dems are staying clear of him... :mrgreen: :twisted: ;) :grin: :)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13018908/

See ya JK, can't say it's been enjoyable but it has been real, >>,<<
RA

ps
LMFAO Cheney said, "He was for the joke before he was against it"!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: $); !-!

GeoL

That sleezeball meant every word of it too. The sob can only do one thing right, hehehe, he knows how trade up when marrying.
Geo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :| :(

Forkin' Crazy

Yea, I loved it when he said that he was not a "disgrace to the uniform"... What a F in joke. :x

There is a pretty good thread on Hotboat.com in the "political rhetoric" but consult you Dr. before viewing.. lol

:mrgreen:

LAAllison

That wasn't a JOKE. That's the same line of thinking the liberal left antiAmerican democrats all belive.

Art

Roll Tide

Forkin' Crazy

Patrick Williams said:
So Kerry can't tell a joke, it's not like the current occupant hasn't blown a few lines. ::><
You really believe that?

John Kerry:"Do you know where you end up if you don't study, if you aren't smart, if you're intellectually lazy? You end up getting us stuck in a war in Iraq. Just ask President Bush."
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/11/01/politics/main2142881.shtml

Then he said he would not apologize and it was a bad joke. :roll:

Then he did, but not in front of a camera. :oops:

Joke my >>,<< , that was a cheap, cowardly, liberal hit on Pres. Bush. There is no level that is too low for this "disgrace the uniform".

I say he is good for the Democratic Party. He and Ted, rock on guys!

Piece of >>,<< !

RedAllison

Amen Fork, when I meet someone from Mass. I honestly hold them in contempt. Rightly or wrongly and it might possibly be my own loss, but I just CAN'T in good faith respect a state (or its people) who CONTINUALLY re-elect two MISERABLE pieces of >>,<< like Ted "Fatboy" Kennedy and Herman Munster Kerry!!! :roll: :oops:

>>,<<
RA

ps
Bush may've botched a line or two (what public speaker hasn't?) but he has NEVER slandered or rediculed our country and certainly NOT our men and women in uniform. Kerry is just another typical, arrogant, pos, elitest libbie pinkcommieofag and his true feelings came out, slip of the tongue my azz! Where is that faghag wife of his, what is her opinion in all this? She is out of sight because even she knows he is an idiot.

RedAllison

ROFLMMFAO!!!

God Bless those "boez" :mrgreen:

!-!
RA

ps
The sad part is our boys had to do something like that in the first place because of what some POS, miserable, sorryaced excuse of a Senator said back home!!! :roll: >>,<<