Gear Case Mods

TBuck2003

Todd @ Hydromotive now doing gear case/ lower unit mods. If you are interested or have any questions please call me... Thanks

TBuck2003

Hmmm I like the sounds of this Todd.:beer: Good plan man. The gearcase on your GS with the 225 or 260 have a Hydromotive cone on it?
Whipp,

My original 200 case with the Hydro cone was my best case. Lasted 7 yrs. until it gave up the ghost...Lol What I have done now is duplicate that case out of a sporty or other coned case (LWP) A lot of trial and error on our Guinea pig boats in the stable to make it work effectively. There is a LOT of advantages when the gear case is right. All about handling, speed, and water flow back to that PROP !!!!!

allisonriverrat

well my gear case mods by hydromotive are done... i sent todd a case that need a little extra attention..$$$ ..lol. treated me very fair:) this thing is soooo sexy now. needed a torque tab and just extra fine tuning. todd lets nothing leave his shop less than right if within his power to do so. and he always communicated with me on additional stuff and what he was doing beforehand as i did send him a case needing a little extra attention. your work is SECOND TO NONE!!!!thanks todd @ hydromotive.....

Last edited:

Lotus 50

Hi Todd

Can you put a cone on a CLE? I thought I was buying a coned CLE but it's stock. (Re-reading my e-mail the error is mine.)

It's for a 225 Promax on an SS2000. How long would it take?

Thanks

David

whipper

Hi Todd

Can you put a cone on a CLE? I thought I was buying a coned CLE but it's stock. (Re-reading my e-mail the error is mine.)

It's for a 225 Promax on an SS2000. How long would it take?

Thanks

David
Thats a good thing for you David means it hasnt been surfaced or high rpm,ed probably.:beer: