Go Seahawks !!!!!

J

John Richied

Yeah it’s true :lol: the Seahawks are one game away from a Super Bowl… We’ll see Sunday how they do against the Panthers. I’m about ready to jump on the Seahawk bandwagon, IF they beat Carolina.
Then if the Stealers lose to Denver it will be a great SUNDAY for football… :p :p :p

S

Scott Gilmore

Go Hawks, one more team to make it to the Super Bowl. Have fun in the BIG -D (The Lions have never been) . I hope they KICK the Steelers A$$, Cower ALWAYS chokes & I'm hoping he's true to form again !! Scott :D :D

J

John Richied

Right on Baby! Go Seahawks!!!!

The only reason I would want the Steelers to win would be for Bennis… Bill probably is the number one reason I really never have cared for the Steelers.

Pretty exciting stuff the Seahawks bein’ Super Bowl bound! I like the banners some of the fans had… From the song Detroit, Rock City! They crossed out the Rock and Put Detroit, Hawk City! :p

J

John Richied

FlatOutAlly said:
Couple of bright ones here, I see. :?
Eight days until the Seahawks and the Steelers meet up to see who IS the wold champion team… OH BABY!

FlatOutAlly, ya wanna make a bet on this one?

IF the Seahawks win you put a Seahawk hat on and take a picture, then you use it as your avatar for one week.

IF the Steelers win then I post a Stratos for my avatar for one week… Ya game? Or ya chicken? :p :p :p

FlatOutAlly

First I've seen this. Sorry.

You must be kidding but sure, you're on. :roll:

As you can see, I've dressed for the occasion.

Stratos won't cut it. They're TOO fast. You'll have to run with the US Steel sign.

Let me warn you. I own no Seahack hat, nor do I plan to.

You can c&p on my new avi. You'll need it.

Stillers -4 1/2 and rising.

J

John Richied

Right on Cliff… BET ON! :p

And baby… it’s going to be a good one!

Sunday is right around the corner and YOU just might have to buy a Seahawk hat…YAHOO!

S

Scott Gilmore

FlatOutAlly said:
First I've seen this. Sorry.

You must be kidding but sure, you're on. :roll:

As you can see, I've dressed for the occasion.

Let me warn you. I own no Seahack hat, nor do I plan to.

You can c&p on my new avi. You'll need it.

Hey Cliffy , come down to the BIG ........DDD . Give that DROOLER Cower 12 more years & he might just NOT CHOKE !!! You know if you gave Wayne Fonts 13 stinking rotten years as the ""coach"" of the LIONS , he'd be there TOO !!!! THE STEELERS SUCK WIN OR LOOSE !!!!! Scott :x :evil:

J

John Richied

FlatOutAlly said:
I sure hope CP is talkin about the point spread that hose, I mean those that have underestimated the Seahawks have givin. :wink:

J

John Richied

Cliff, you’re a brave man makin this bet… now go buy yourself a Seahawk hat and get ready to take a picture of yourself wearing it to use for your avatar… that is that bet. :p

And I know you are a man of your word.

FlatOutAlly

I don't understand? I'm brave for making what bet? You haven't even committed to anything beyond finding a picture of your old water sled. Just because I know the outcome ahead of time? How does this make ME brave?

Brave is driving off into the distance of the unknown for the first time........

Similarly,

Do you have the YellerKiller yet? Wait till you get that puppy and run it a bit and we'll talk about bravery.

S

Scott Gilmore

FlatOutAlly said:
Ever seen charisma and leadership like this from the Lions OR the SeaHacks?

I think NOT.
Art Rooney is dead & Bradshaw is almost dead, he has no hair OR teeth. Scott :D The new Steelers are going to get MUGGED in Detroit !!!

HEY CLIFFY, when you come down to Detroit to cheer on the Steelers, take the Lodge to the Livernois or Log Cabin Dr. exit & make sure you wear your "I'm a tourist from Minniesote T-Shirt" the brothers will show you some REAL hometown hospitality !!!! :lol: :twisted:

J

John Richied

and baby... THE SEAHAWKS are alive and well! Goin' to "Hawk City!" :p

S

Scott Gilmore

OK Cliffster, PUT UP OR SHUT UP !!! What are we betting on the game , how deep are your pockets ??? Also you need to give me the +4 points you were bragging about on the other post. So what's it gonna be ?? Scott :twisted: :p

J

John Richied

It’s here, SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!!!!
We’re hours away from show time and Cliff is out buyin himself a Seahawk hat :p :p :p
Maybe he’s even pickin up a Hasselbeck jersey :wink:

S

Scott Gilmore

Cliff, is in hiding & will only come out IF the Steelers win & that's a BIG IF !!!! Scott :D