GPI power for the little red boat.

J

John Richied

Randy we are going to have a good time for sure… WAY BETTER THEN VEGAS and it will be good to have you out west. The rally is a sure win for everyone, but I seriously doubt anyone will be retiring after it…LOL

There is a chance BP may make the WAR with his XB-2002-CP / GPI 280 and lord knows if that happens Lake Berryessa will be closed after May for sure :p :p :p

The package I mailed you should be there Tuesday.

Since my GPI 280 won’t fit under my Christmas tree (holiday tree my arse), I guess waiting a little longer won’t hurt a thing. Shoot me e-mail when you get a chance.

Yellowallison

HEY PINKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :idea: :idea:

YU better have GPI bring hiz PURSE instead of yu a POWERHEAD!!!

cauz ........

ever since GPI took away yur lil SLOWMAX PASSaFIRE yur LIPS are writtin CHECKS yo AZZ can't cash............... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yur SMACK account is showin INSUFFICIENT FUNDS!!

J

John Richied

Yeller I know you still think an XB-2003 can run with an XB-2002, but I don’t… not in a drag, not in the mid, and not on the topend. An XB-2002 IS and always will be the fastest Allison bassboat built, Darris built it that way so IF ya don’t like it call 1-800- Bassboat World Speed Record Holder. :p

Besides that IF for some reason my powerhead/gearcase goes south, Lou has an assortment of 2.5’s and gearcase I’m sure he would let me borrow or rent. You just show up at the rally and bring an extra set of nutz, just incase I need em’ :wink:

ALLISONMAN

better watch out what you ask for pinkie!!! last time you got the i am unbeatable head XrunninY showed up and whipped that arse!!!!! you never know about what kinda big dog can show up and whip you in a 1/4 mile drag!!! there are plenty of powerheads that make a ton more power than a modified 280!!!! just think of a drag which make about 340hp and throw some nos to it and you will be sucking hindtit!!!!!! you just keep thinking you are unbeatable and a more knowable person will come along and hand you your arse!!!! besides you will have to learn and reset up your boat to handle that hp cause when you get it you will then realize just how slow the promax series is to the crankcase motors!!!!

J

John Richied

You’re absolutely right about having to set up the boat Allisonman… However I didn’t say I was unbeatable ever, I just said an XB-2003 ain’t going to do it… hehehe
Does that fire ya up? Come on to the Western Allison Rally, were gonna have a blast! Bring your brother Yeller too.

I’m sure X Runnin & Humpin Y will still beat me in his XR-2001 in a drag race, that was not in question at all.

Randy is actually coming out west in March and stopping by Lou’s, Bill’s, some guy with a Talon and then my place making deliveries, installs and testing some.

Oh yeah, the ProMax was “slow” on the XB-2002, but fast enough to get out in front of a few 260/280’s on XB-2003’s. hehehe

wj225

John, check your PM

John
I sent you a PM. Let me know what you think.

Bill