Gps speedo

whipper

Lavorsi I know have them. Not sure of the model number just recall some one asking before. I have the catalog they look sweet. Thats on my wish list also.

catfish123

I'm not sure if you're looking for a digital GPS speedo or not, but as far as I know the digital GPS speedos are no longer available through Nordskog or Livorsi. I may be wrong about this for the Livosi one.

Last edited:

Hydropromax

Brack, i like your set up. Did you order them straight from the company or a place online? I would like to just get a GPS speedo that fits in the stock location.

RedAllison

Andy why on earth would you need a speedo? I aint seenya break 65 in the couple years I've known ya!!! :LMAO:

:razz
RA

Brack

Andy,yes I ordered from Mike @ Gaffrig,....GPS speedo with recall,10 grand tach,w/p,temp,fuel...white face, chrome rims....The speedo works nice

Mike told me that they are working on the digital stuff,...Im going to up-grade when they get the speedo and tach

Hydropromax

Andy why on earth would you need a speedo? I aint seenya break 65 in the couple years I've known ya!!! :LMAO:

:razz
RA
Well Jim, I don't really need to see how fast I'm going. It's just that the speedo is the only gauge in my dash that doesn't work. And I guess I would like to recall 65 for some bragging rights!!

Bobalouie

I would be leary of the digitals, at least the Nordskog ones, which I think you can still find online if you want some. On mine, the GPS speed recall works most of the time, but the tach recall never works.

Attachments

Mr. Scary

The tach in the Nordskog Digital GPS is not a recallable tach. That's probably why it doesn't work. You had to buy the separate digital tach which came with the recall like I did for my SuperSport pictured below. The Nordskog stuff worked awesome and was a lot cheaper than Livorsi. I don't know that they're being made anymore. The website goes to a different place now and the old number I had just rings a fast busy signal.

catfish123

The Livorsi digital tachometers were made by Nordskog. Nordskog is out of business and Livorsi as of my last count only has 1 digital tachometer left. I bought one about a month ago and another one today at a GREATLY reduced price.

Bobalouie

The tach in the Nordskog Digital GPS is not a recallable tach. That's probably why it doesn't work. You had to buy the separate digital tach which came with the recall like I did for my SuperSport pictured below. The Nordskog stuff worked awesome and was a lot cheaper than Livorsi. I don't know that they're being made anymore. The website goes to a different place now and the old number I had just rings a fast busy signal.
Sam,

I have both the tach and the speedo. When you wired yours up, did you connect the speedo's tach input up along with the one on the tach? That is how mine is wired currently and I was wondering if that was what was fooling the tach into not recalling? Any advice? I am currently rewiring everything right now, so any advice would be great.

catfish123

Be sure you have the tach recall switch properly grounded. The directions to wiring it up do not mention that.

Bobalouie

I was going to ground it to the ground wire in the engine harness, which I was going to connect to my new ground stud. Is that an OK spot, or should I run a new ground wire from the engine block to my new ground stud?

catfish123

I'm not too mechanically inclined but a just picked some other ground wires up under my dash. I took the wire nut off them, put the ground from the toggle switch in with them, reinstalled the wire nut, and the recall on the tach works great. I never did hook up the tach wire to my Nordskog digital speedo.

xb2003

Check out Eddie marine. Thats where
I got all my gauges. I've had both...the Digital Nordskog and the analog Autometer. I prefere the anaolog simply because it matches all the rest of the gauges.