Grand Sport

citabriatom

1994 GSE.Seastar steering,skidplanner,updated transom.Stored inside it's whole life and it shows.Way to much to talk about here.$7500 firm without motor.We can discuss it if you want the Yamaha Pro V 200 and spare ,but I don't mind keeping it.The wiring harness is for a Merc;I spliced into it,so it is an easy conversion back.Low ballers will be hung up on and their family heritage talked badly about.

Attachments

Rolf

Good morning,is the gel all original or has the hull been painted?
Thank you Rolf

citabriatom

Thanks for the kind words.Trust me,I'm having mixed emotions about selling.Oh yea,the hull is all original.

citabriatom

I need to apologize to everyone that's been trying to contact me.This week went very badly with a good friend's husband passing unexpectedly from a heart attack(59 years old!).If the deal that's in the works right now falls through,I will start contacting everyone.Thanks for understanding,Tom

fnshrmaster

Another fast sale. Looked like a nice rig. I think you cant go wrong with a Grand Sport, they sure seem to sell easy and hold there value.The older ones still command a good price. Have fun with your new boat! Kurt

RedAllison

CORNGRATS!!! New family truckster in Razorback country. :at the bar

Pimpin aint easy but it's ALOT easier in a A-boat than a termite boat! :big grin
RA