GS Interior

ScottB

Purchased a new interior, so this one is available for $400 + shipping. Comes will sun pads et al and is in good condition. Two small cracks on the driver's seat. Open to trade for a 4-blade prop. New interior came in 4 boxes, so shipping could add up. I am located in 60069.

Attachments

pkstv

I have the same interior in my GS . Would you post pictures of your new interior I'm getting ready to order one and can't decide on color combo . Thanks !!!

ScottB

Here is the new interior. I wanted something clean and simple, so I would not get tired of something more trendy. The pieces are still wrinkled from the shipping, but the interior is white with a silver carbon fiber (I purchased and sent to Bill) with red and black logo.

Attachments

whipper

That looks really really good!!!!!!!! i love the Carbon fibre gray insert alot! That would look good with my yellow and gray seats to.. Hmm So he let you do that. Did he just charge the same,more or less buy purchasing the material for that part yourself? I would think if someone wanted to add a colour not in the menu i would pay for the material then they could just charge me normal rate for seats. that would be worth it for a custom colour. i love it pics when your done two please .:beer:

ScottB

Yes, same price and Bill sent back the extra material.

pkstv

Thanks I appreciate you doing that for me . Looks like I may go another direction . Did not know that could be done with bill . Thought I would have their color samples and that was ALL !! It really looks good !!

LakeAnna

Here is the new interior. I wanted something clean and simple, so I would not get tired of something more trendy. The pieces are still wrinkled from the shipping, but the interior is white with a silver carbon fiber (I purchased and sent to Bill) with red and black logo.
Clean looking and just about perfect I would have to say!

racerx

Get a hold of Flying 007 he might want it so he can keep his original mint interior in the attic