Guage Replacement

atgill

Has anybody replaced the standard guages in their xb2003 to a newer type, like colored rims?, Can you put the guage rims on the guages?

If so, can you post some pics.
Where to purchase them.

Thanks
Andy Gill

Fishforcash

I didnt do mine, it was like it when I bought it but it has Livorsi. You can get them in most any color rims and face colors.

You can get pretty much anything you want if you want super custom but I bet they aint cheap.

Mr. Scary

Livorsi would probably work unless you go over 100. The only Livorsi gauges that go over 100 are the bigger sized gauges.

I put Nordskog gauges in mine. They are very reasonably priced. I'm a dealer as well so I'll be glad to help you out if you need some. Here's a pick of my SuperSport dash. These are white faced with a brushed aluminum bezel. If you get the standard 3 3/8" gauges, you should be able to fit bezels behind them.

chad202

I ordered all Gaffrig white gauges from Dana Marine. 3" dual pyro, 3 3/8" 10k tach with hour meter, water pressure, trim, fuel level, fuel pressure, and two head temps. I'll try to get some pics this week. Also added a white faced LED mechanical trim gauge, billet cup holders, crab handles, shifter, clarion radio with four kicker speakers.