Havasu Merc Mechanic

Westy

When I posted about my Sporty leaking someone suggested a Merc mechanic in Lake Havasu. For some strange reason that post is missing from the thread now.

If someone knows this top wrench in Lake Havasu please send me his contact info. Even though Cabelas tells me it's sealed I don't trust the pitted shafts and want to have it re-done. This time by someone that actually knows what a Sportsmaster is and has seen one before.:sad

TIA

wasmeneh

Robert posted this

Kenny Shaw in Henderson, Nevada does very good work on mercs. You can find him at Aqua Marine. telephone: 702-564-2266

Westy

Found the post on page 1. It was NJJ502 that posted it. I'll PM him and see if he has a contact.

Thanks Everyone :big grin

h2oskiier30

Lew Covert at Al's Outboards used to have a good name out there, if he's still there. Their number is 928-453-0256

I/O to O/B

You should call Tom at Pro Marine in Havasu. Only guy there with a dyno. He built an engine for me recently and totally fortified a BravoX Drive from the ground up to handle 1100 hp. His work is absolutely flawless and he's the guy other dealers and service guys in Havasu turn to for help. 928-505-3966