Help guys

XSive

So if you got a PM from some dude who calls himself "Hotshaft" on Valentines day, would you be afraid? I am my "gaydar" is going off now. :gasp

He just joined to today.

BigRedAlli

So if you got a PM from some dude who calls himself "Hotshaft" on Valentines day, would you be afraid? I am my "gaydar" is going off now. :gasp

He just joined to today.

:LMAO:

Seems to have taken a likeing to Chad also... :laughing

XSive

He just sent another one with no words only this....:help

Do you think that means he wants to go hottubbing???EEEEWWWWW!!!!

XSive

Xsive I see you have made yourself a new buddy !!!:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:t

I bout to fall inda floor laughing !!!!!!!!!!!!
You won't be laughing when he puts some grease on his "hotshaft" and wants to slide ole Hotprop onto it.....:LMAO:

You'll show up at work and Junior and Glenn will wonder why you are walking funny...

hotshaft

He just joined to today.
I found you and you cant hide here! Your my hero . Some hotshaft for you on valentines ol buddy.

XSive

:gasp:gasp:gasp:gasp

Ouch!!!! That there is the king of all thread killers! LMAO!!!
No kidding. I guess that's what happens when you allow the President of the "Seymour Tennessee Rainbow Warriors" to sign up on a boating board...
EEEWWW I feel violated.

Last edited:

FlatOutAlly

Happy V-Day, Tepid One. Maybe it will warm up down there in April or May, but we're boating here in March every year. Global climate change will kill us all. Hopefully Al Gore will go first. Everyone will then get a carbon credit. :sad

:big grin

catfish123

Hey XSive.......Hotshaft must think you're "special", "one of a kind", and from a junkyard.........I'd be sleeping with one eye open.

hotshaft

No kidding. I guess that's what happens when you allow the President of the "Seymour Tennessee Rainbow Warriors" to sign up on a boating board...
EEEWWW I feel violated.
and your the vise president ol buddy! Cant wait to see you again thanks for last night!

XSive

So ya got a buddy there, huh, XSive?? :cuss :gasp :LMAO:
It appears so Craig. I mean I can understand women being attracted to a cool rugged Canadian guy like myself, but this Southern Homo stalking me is a little unsettling. I do feel relatively safe though as our Customs agents would never allow him to come here. I am concerned for Chad202 though, he has taken a liking to him as well and Louisiana is much closer.

hotshaft

It appears so Craig. I mean I can understand women being attracted to a cool rugged Canadian guy like myself, but this Southern Homo stalking me is a little unsettling. I do feel relatively safe though as our Customs agents would never allow him to come here. I am concerned for Chad202 though, he has taken a liking to him as well and Louisiana is much closer.
:at the bar:wink

hotshaft

Its not even been 24hrs and you already miss me. aahhh how sweet!:very happy

Allyfishing

How does that song go from the movie "Deliverance"? twang, twang, twang....twang...twang...twang...twang....twang.......twanggggggg!!! :LMAO::LMAO:
You don't have a mustache do ya?? Oh man that's just wrong!!!

I'll call the border station and tell them to be on the lookout!! :beer:

J

John Richied

Obviously this person is attention and sex starved. :shock:

He