Help with wiring diagram or layout

BornYoung

:relax:
2000 year xb2003
New boat for me, so wanted to know the batteries layout.
Port side battery is the Main battery for motor and accessories?
Starboard battery trolling motor?

Does anybody know all the different wiring that is hook to the main or second battery?
I guess I could take each red wire off and see with accessories won't work.
I know the 2 black 6 gauge wiring appears to be the main motor power.
Considering putting in a 3rd battery because of 24v 82# trolling motor and want to isolate the different accessories. If I decide to stay with just 2 batteries then I would hook the live well and radio, finders and other things to the trolling motor battery and try to keep the main battery juice up.

I also want to hook up a on board charger that will require taking off the the ground and hot circuit that will hook the batteries in series because the on board charge will charge 12volt to both batteries when the engine running.
I don't thing there is a jumper that connect the 2 batteries for 24 volt at the battery area but only at the front plug is that correct?

I know there 4 hugh and appears to be 6 gauge wires going to the trolling motor plug. I would think 3 would do for 12 or 24 wiring, so kind of confuse there.

There is a push button under the starboard lid, looks like a circuit breaker reset and not sure what that's for?
:embarassed