Here she is with her bimini!

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
Got my bimini on the boat and have been loving it. It says it's good to 25mph but at 60 the front straps start buzzing, so I'd say it's easily good up to 50. The color is a pretty close match. If you remember, I posted this thread http://forum.allisonowners.com/showthread.php?t=9280 getting opinions on which color to get. Anyway, pretty happy with it, looks good and perfoprms great! Nice to be able to get out of the sun. The front hooks to the front cleats and the rear I hook around the grab handles. Definitely a worthwhile investment.

Brian :cool

B HEBERT

Looks good. If I'm not asking too much, where did you get it and how much. I'd like to put one on mine.

RedAllison

Yep ya picked da right color! :beer:

I can tell you after having my deckboat now for 4 seasons, a top on the boat makes a day out with the family MUUUUUUUCH better. The wife will thank you and honestly, you'll enjoy it better as well. Nice to get a break from the sun on the hottest days.

:wink
RA

90 5.0

there is no cutting, only a few small screw holes. here is the one i put on my sisters

Casey,

I can't remeber what you told me at the beach, did the one you put on your sisters boat need to be a different size form the dimensions you put up for your 02?

I was thinking you said it was a little bigger but i forgot.

resqu-u

Looks Great Brian! The aquamarine was the right color for sure. Where did you order it from? I may have to invest, I know it helps to keep the family happy and on the water all day. Shane

Casey G

Casey,

I can't remeber what you told me at the beach, did the one you put on your sisters boat need to be a different size form the dimensions you put up for your 02?

I was thinking you said it was a little bigger but i forgot.
honestly i can't remember, i think it's the same?

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey guys. Sorry I forgot to get replies out on this thread to those who asked questions. It's a Shademate Sunbrella

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looks great Brian. About how much does it weigh?
I honestly don't know. Less than 10 lbs I'd bet.

The only thing that makes me wonder when it's laying on the back deck is this...guys say taking the rear bench seat back out is worth some on the big end. I wonder how much drag this is back there at high speed?