Hey Double J...your GT20 resto.....

whipper

JJ now would be the time to make her a Center steer or Slide Steer with Gauge and steering placment? Sure looks sweet!! Really nice lines to that Model. Love the look of her!!
Are you planning a blackened wind screen?

DOUBLE J

Yeah, going to gel around the windshield area black like your boat, than a tinted windshield made, the side wings of hull and top will have yellow accents. Plan on running side steer but set everything closer to center(front seats and steering). Using brand new tall back Grandsport seats and seat mounts. I think it's going to be nice but ........the patience waiting part sucks..lol

whipper

Yeah, going to gel around the windshield area black like your boat, than a tinted windshield made, the side wings of hull and top will have yellow accents. Plan on running side steer but set everything closer to center(front seats and steering). Using brand new tall back Grandsport seats and seat mounts. I think it's going to be nice but ........the patience waiting part sucks..lol
I can see what you mean about waiting thats going to look so so good man!! Wow I cant wait either!
She looks brand new right now. What a base to finish her off with now. Cant say enough how much I love those lines of the 20R and the fantastic job there doing on her.

Yellowallison

JJJJJJJJJJjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj...............i drove off from the office today and left my I-fone on my desk so i didn't get ya no pics this afternoon:very sad....but I can tell ya.......the deck is all TAPE'd UP and Jack was fixin to start shoootin Yeallr on tha deck......n from lookin at the tape job......once its getz Yeallr on it...... ur gunna Pizzz n ya pants when ya see IT..should be AWESOME:big grin

I might be at the shop in tha mornin...if not fo sure Monday...stay tuned:big grin

Yellowallison

Wats the story on that gray/blue XR02 sittin beside it?

:cool
RA

Like RICK said.....nother resto project....

RED u need cmon n bring JACK the GT20 u got pushed out in the weeeds behind ya house..... and let'm make it look like new money NEXT:beer:

Last edited:

DOUBLE J

Hey Scott...talked with Jack today and the top is done(yellow and black has been sprayed)...if you get time pictures please......REMINDER: Don't forget camera or camera phone.....thanks lol

Yellowallison

JJJJJJJJJJJjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj........herez ya some pics from today..................:big grin
Fresh sprayed GEL so its not pretty - lots of finish/cleanup work to make it all pretty n shiney.

Last edited:

DOUBLE J

Thanks Scott...the boat looks great....and the 15 looks like "Mini Me" ...lol.... oh I talked to Jack about putting a new aluminum single axle trailer underneath her also....

John S

I was wondering how the colors would turn out on the deck with those strong lines... It turned out awesome. This will be quite a show piece if its rigged as well as it looks now. If only you could fit a 260 under a tower of power cowl. (.)(.)