Hey Guys

baitcaster

Hey Guys, I was going through Allison withdrawal and had to get caught up on all of the recent happenings. It is good to see that everyone is doing so well and there are so many new members. I am hoping to see some of y'all guys this Nov. at the Concordia Rally. I am hoping one of you guys will take me for a little ride, so I can get my Alli fix:wink.

I have been working a little on my Bullet, but got a ways to go. I had to replace the trailer recently and rebuild the motor, so blinging has been at a minimum, but like most things it will take time. I did put some custom made Allison seats in it to give me that Alli feel on my back side and maybe speed her up a little :LMAO:.

Here is some pics of it on the trailer, just click the post and it should run 4 or 5 quick pictures:

22R

Very nice looking Bullet and the Trailer is awesome. Boat looks brand new.

22R

baitcaster

Very nice looking Bullet and the Trailer is awesome. Boat looks brand new.

22R
Thanks 22R for the complement. The boat is far from new, it has been tough getting it looking better and I still have a long way to go. But I think it is coming along - thanks again. I really like the trailer. For an alum. , I think, it really looks nice. It was custom built for this hull and pulls very nice. I know the boat ain't no Alli, but I am enjoying it. I hope the economy gets a little better and my personal finances will allow me to keep modifying her. I started to order the gauges, have two out of six being built and sent. When I get all of them I plan to re-do the dash panel and give the cockpit a little bling:big grin.

How have you been? How is your boat running? Anything new going on? :at the bar

ROBERT CROSS

BC

It's gonn'a be tough turn'n it into an....never mind:confused

Guess you wanted a REAL challenge. :banghead

Glad to hear all's well.

Keep post'n...missed 'ya.

POI...that IS a sweet look'n trlr, we're sure you'll have a boat to match before long.:cool

Bob

RedAllison

Well look what da cat dragged in (after da dawg threw it up!) :big grin

Roy dat motor, trailer and baby Hummer looks AWESOME!!! :LMAO:

Glad to see you still safe and topside, don't be a stranger. :at the bar
RA