hey guys

ally2dextreme

looking at getting some hevyduty propcases built. it would hold 3 4 and 5 blades including the awesome trophy.lol it will be simular to the other plastic case with the handle but it will hold the 4 and 5 blades.its going to cost $5000 for the mold. what would be the intrest from yall guys on here ? what would be a reasonable price? thnks

RedAllison

Sounds like a plan my man. I been wantin some good, heavy duty plastic boxes for props but like ya said they aint much out there for 4 and 5 bladers.

I know injection molded plastic seems cheap because it's just melted pellets, but like you see the molds and operation costs involved aint zactly free... I'd pay under a $100 for each and be purty happy about it. Cheaper they are the more gonna be sold!

Set up the makin "onda hush" and just sell em outcha backdoor and keep ALL da cash for yaself, tellda IRS to get lost. That way you can make money AND keep the costs under $50 a piece.

I won't tell anyone, :relax:
RA

ps
Is visitin days Thursdays or Fridays? Michelle can put some files ina cake for ya to... :laughing

badbait

At that price I'll take five also. You would need to make sure they stack together so that the shipping wouldn't eat you up.

Last edited: