Hey Guys

baitcaster

Been browsing through the pages and wanted to say hi to everybody. I started working on my project boat, it is going to take a lot of time (not to mention money - but Obama should be sending me a check anytime now :rolling eyes :LMAO:) and effort. I have a few things on order and hopefully they will come in soon.

I hope everyone has been enjoying the spring and getting their boats wet. I hope to see ya'll on the water one day soon.

F2008

Hey dude.... what's up? Good to see you're still in the neighborhood. If you're going to make this one look like the last one it's going to take a lot 'o money! That was one sweet looking boat.

What have you done to this one so far? Pictures are a necessity. Don't forget, this is supposed to be fun. Enjoy! :big grin

baitcaster

Hey guys, it is nice to hear from you two. Everything is going OK down here.

I haven't done to much to it yet. I cleaned it up a bit, put on some windshields, but now really wish I would have gotten the larger size. I sent off a manual 12" jack for power-coating and am having a top and bottom cap for the jack plate made and power coated the same. The top will have Bullet cut out w/the wave underneath it and hopefully if it works out, will light up at night. I will also replace the transom bracket across the top and add a transom washer to it when I bolt it back on, they are also being power coated currently. I added a couple of billet cup holders and am having an Ice chest lid made that will have a quick release on it for the center seat and two additional cup holders in it. I ordered a new center seat, since the one on the boat is riped and looks like sh@#. It will all be power-coated to match the jack-plate. I added some lights to the ice chest and began adding some to the passenger side to light up under the console, but they are not hooked up yet, so i don't know how they will work or look. I have a new handle and will mount it over by the passengers side and add so switches for the lights. I plan on putting two small heaters under the consoles. I have the heaters, but haven't mounted them yet. New motor stickers were made, but they haven't come in yet, in-fact I sent the guy a check today, but they have been cut and are posted on S&F (http://forums.screamandfly.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1960257#post1960257 ) second to last post. I called Fiber-tech and asked him to build me two Alli buckets, but he won't be able to get to them for a couple of weeks, but hopefully I can get them done sometime this summer and add mount them.

Now I am out of money for a little while :cuss:LMAO:. I hope to ultimately put LWP on the lower and have talked to two guys about it, but am leaning toward having Titus do this one as well. He did a great job on my 260/CLE, but that is still in the planning stage and may wait until summer is over before sending it to be worked on. New gages and a new wheel are also in planning. If anyone knows where I can get a "CHEAP" purple sport wheel, please let me know. The same w/gages. This dash panel sux. Half don't work and outside of the tach and gas gage don't tell you crap. For those I am thinking black or black carbon fiber with purple rims. If anyone on here is a dealer and can work me up a good price send me a PM.

If ya'll don't mind a Bullet being posted on the Alli pages, I will try and get some pics up after I get the Jack and stuff in and get them mounted. The other stuff I have done has been more maintenance type of stuff - ya know thermostats, fuel filter, that kind of stuff. I also had to fix a few things. Right now the boat is in pieces and looks a mess, but hopefully it will begin to come together in a few weeks, but it will take quite some time before she is picture worthy :LMAO:.

Last edited: