HEY JESSICA!!!!!

ALLISONMAN

just wanted to see if you were watching the message board or not!!!!! are you red in the face now!!!!!!!!! see ya later!!!!!!

ALLISONMAN

its this hot chick that has been hanging out with me~!!!!!!! yall meet her at the rally or maybe at euchee!!!!!!!!

J

John Richied

Bryan, I have heard YellerAllison called a lot of things but NEVER a “hot chick”… LOL

Did ya notice how many views this post has gotten … I think maybe people are thinking they are going to get to see Jessica Simpson.

How’s that saying go, “ hot chicks and NOS have the same thing in common… you know you want to hit that, hit that, but you’re scared of the consequences.”

ALLISONCHICK

John, I have definately seen how many views this post has had! I hate to be the bearer of bad news but no, you will not get to meet Jessica Simpson. I may not look better than her but I would like to think I have a little more brains!!! I am looking forward to meeting you all at the rally and possibly at ecuhee!! Maybe some of you can give the inside scoop on ALLISONMAN!!!

"the infamous Jessica"

Hack, Do you know Joe Markham by chance?

J

John Richied

How do I know this is not Mr. X Drivin Y, 2fast4mommy, Crimson Ally and other names Lou Jones goes by… LOL :wink: It’s a long story and it has nothing to do with you so don’t worry about it.

If you’re involved with Bryan I suggest you ask him about his relationship with Chromie and Steve Hinnie… I think they came after Scotty (YellerAllison) so your not going to have to do much to look HOT>… LOL

Best of luck to ya… :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
John, you crack me up... :lol: :lol:

I, Lou Jones, hereby swear and forever promise that I will not show up on this board in a trans-gender format or as a female impersonator. :roll:

Even though I have been known to show up in DRAG. :lol:

Jessica, it will be a pleasure to meet you at the rally.

J

John Richied

Hack, aren’t you out of prison yet?

Dr. Evil, I mean Lou does dress in drag too, he ain’t kidding!

Jessica, a girl with a little brains might be safe. Incase you haven’t noticed the people Bryan hangs around are not all there… We have issues and they’re all the emotional kind.

How are you related to Bryan…cousin, sister, aunt? :wink:

ALLISONMAN

sorry john she is no relations to me!!!!!! im not from kentucky!!!! lol ky guys!!!!! thanks to all that has welcomed her!!! she is excited about the rally and has said that she couldnt believe how excited everyone seemed to be about this event!! i told her that once she goes she will want to go back time after time!!!!! see yall at euchee or the rally!!!!

38DD-Michelle

Hi everyone! Let me Introduce MYSELF!

I'm the best thing BRYAN ever had... but I recently jus kicked him to the curb and throwed all his stuff out the front door cause he rather FISH than ________!!

Welll.. since I had some much fun at last yrs rally.. I coming to this YRS rally!! yes ... Coming with a good friend of mine who has an ALLISON!

also bringing some videos ... and lets just say they aint fishing videos....

HI AMAN! Do you want me to bring yur (Thingy) to Rally that yu left at my house so yu can show yur friends and yu can show your new ____ how yu like it used??

Cyall there HUggs and Kisses !

ALLISONMAN

UT OH!!!

damn i am always in the mix!!!!!!!! yes bring me my thingy and glad you found an ally guy!!! i hope his name is yellerallison he is a fine man!!!!!

38DD-Michelle

Hi there ... Miss BarFLY! ... so you like my lefts over ..

AND IF HE NEEDED A THINGY THEN YOU PROBABLY WERE NOT THE BEST THING HE EVER HAD!!!!
Yes Ms.BARFLY! You will soon find out that AMAN likes something you don't have............... and why he needs his PINK THINGY!

Aman.. YellowAllison has a GF ....

None of your business but i will tel you that I'm coming with a gentleman that likes to _______ all night instead stand in the parking lot and ______all night.

Huggs and Kisses!

ALLISONMAN

ok now I stop going by krispy kreme so stop bothering me!!!! i told ya no more big black women for me!!!!! i now have a sexy, blonde hair, blue eyed good woman that likes to haul arse in boats and fishes and she lives on a lake!!! what more could one ask for!!!!! luv ya jessica!!!!

38DD-Michelle

BRYAN, I not going to let you keep me from coming to the rally. You know what caused our relationship to end and it wasn't black women.

You know a woman needs a man and you seem to be lacking in that department so I found me a real man with hair and nice Allison.

Huggs and Kisses..........

Yellowallison

UTT OHH! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Seems the waTer Getting really Hot in Aman's Hot TUB!

!! 4 different women at 4 different RALLY!!!!!!!!

---- OH YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tha whY AMAN is my HERO! his boats might be slow.. but he aint slow with tha women!

HEY LULU! maybe YU and ME need to shave our heads and Bleach the hair on our LEGGS white!! what Ya THINK! :mrgreen:

ALLISONCHICK

38DD, I look forward to you being at the rally. Maybe you were just lacking in the "woman" department! Make sure you bring your pen and paper and take notes on what a REAL woman is!!!!!!

As far as your "real" man with the nice Allison, Its not how nice the Allison is, its whether he knows how to DRIVE it or not!!!!!!!!

Luv Ya AMAN!!!!!