HEY JESSICA!!!!!

GPI Racing

Wow,

And I thought it was just going to be about boats at the 50th. This is going to be fun :D 8) I like drama with my fun. Can't wait to meet everyone.

Randy

J

John Richied

Anyone think that maybe 32-AA, I mean 38-DD is Yeller Allison… LOL

Scotty, you’re too funny!

38DD-Michelle

Miss AllisonChick......

If you are so sure of yourself....

Would you want to put 100$ on the line and let the guys decided in a wet-tshirt - T back contest between you and I ??

My guy is willing to put up a 100$ on me.. how about my left overs(BMAN) you found .. is he willing?

Let us know!!!!!!!!

38DD-Michelle

AllisonChick :!: :!:

Maybe you need to re-read the rules............... I said!

wet-shirts - Thong contest!!!!!!! Not a roll in the FLOUR to find it contest!!!!!! Make easy on yourself..........

Hows it feel being #4 in 4 yrs :?: :?: :?:

p.s.. - OH yea - I found the cover to BMAN thingy.. I bring it to you..

ALLISONCHICK

I'm sorry, I was not aware that "t-back" meant thong. That must be some of the terminolgy you use at your slutz-r-us meetings!!!!

As for being #4 in 4 years. Thats fine with me. At least I will not have to find a different man next year and the year after that!!!!!!!

You can keep the "thingy". WE DONT NEED IT!!!!!!!!

38DD-Michelle

Congards on moving !!! :D

I assume BRYAN moving your trailer this weekend with his Suburban. Make sure you shut the windows so it doesn't blow yur sheets off the rod.

When the wedding :?: :?:

ALLISONMAN

sorry there 38dd but jessica doesnt need to move her house she will have a place to live right there with me at her side!!!! oh by the way you will be invited to the wedding so we wil let ya know!!!!! how bout finding out if your man would like to run that allison at the rally!!! I would like to smoke check that turd in front of everyone!!!!! signed truly jessica's allisonman!!!

Yellowallison

YO GPI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is it true yur CHI=KA=G0 neighbor Jerry Springer is coming with you to the ALLISON RALLY?

:p :p :p :p

GPI Racing

Though I don't know Jerry Springer, sounds like he'd fit in quite well based on some of the above comments. :roll: Looking forward to some fun...only a couple weeks now.

Randy

ALLISONCHICK

38DD- I GUESS YOUR TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE WHEN IT COMES TO MOVING!!! LIKE MY AMAN SAID, I WONT BE NEEDING ANYTHING FROM MY HOUSE!!!!!

GPI- YES WE WILL BE HAVING MUCH FUN..... JUST SEEING 38DD LOSE IN THE BIG CONTEST WILL BE THE BEST!!! AFTER ALL THATS WHAT SHE IS USED TO!!!!! LOSING!!!!!! I JUST HOPE HER NEW MAN CAN HANDLE LOSING WHEN MY AMAN SMOKES HIM!!!!!

:wink: :wink: :wink: AS FOR THE WEDDING, AMAN AND I WILL KEEP YOU ALL POSTED :wink: :wink: :wink: