Hey RubRail......

Yellowallison

Heey......... are yu going to the ""Smokin in the Cove Race""".... :?: :?:

All last week at the rally I hung out with my buddy Rick Conklin aka 'FL BOY in ILL''

He was telling me all about the Smokin inthe Cove Race which I've heard about for yrs is a killer race.... but to far for me to pull too..

So we talked about me flyin out to LIL rock and hanging out (crewing) with him for the race... since itz such a good race to see..

I was just curious if thatzz a race yu go to.. Just ah Thinkin !!! not sure if I'm going ot do it yet.. Bout burned up my 6 weeks Vacation and not even started huntin YET..

Kick it back.........

Rocket

yellowallison said:
Heey......... are yu going to the ""Smokin in the Cove Race""".... :?: :?:

All last week at the rally I hung out with my buddy Rick Conklin aka 'FL BOY in ILL''

He was telling me all about the Smokin inthe Cove Race which I've heard about for yrs is a killer race.... but to far for me to pull too..

So we talked about me flyin out to LIL rock and hanging out (crewing) with him for the race... since itz such a good race to see..

I was just curious if thatzz a race yu go to.. Just ah Thinkin !!! not sure if I'm going ot do it yet.. Bout burned up my 6 weeks Vacation and not even started huntin YET..

Kick it back.........

YellowAllison,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Hell yes I'll be at SMTC! :D :D :D

I always seem to get my but kicked,, by the Conklin Family there!!! :?