Hey Tmoad

fasteddie

How the boat run? I saw you headed out was it Monday or Tuesday can't remember. you were haulin a$$ when you passed me in Sylva.

tomoad

yep, it was tuesday, I had the old Dodge in the wind, I overslept and pissed because i missed prime time fishing in the morning, oh well, Boy it sure was nice until about every freaking cove it pulled into somebody was in it. Boat done okay, this was the first time i put it in the water since JSRE rebuilt the motor, I didn't run it to hard, but will air it out later, I have some little issue's though, motor is way rich, and my pyrometer was reading 330 degree's, I was trying to decide if the guage was pos or the motor was actually that rich, I beleive the gauge is not right, I didn't get over 4500 rpm's. I call T Brucato and asked him some questions, and did turn the steamwheel down a little and it did run a little better, but wasn't in to cranking her on down because i didn't know actualy what the egt was, (freaking gauge), oh well I will get plenty of time first of april I will be a Hartwell for nearly 3 wk's. The motor is super rich, and not nearly right yet and I could already tell the difference, motor doesn't even sound the same. I guess from all the porting jay done. I think I might just take it to Tony & let him adjust it, If my freaking gauge will work I'm pretty sure I can set the PCU. Brother picks up his boat tommorrow from Tri-county marine. He bought a brand spanking new DRAG motor & put it on his xtb 21. He just had to have some more HP. Couldn't stand it.Between me & D.Dixon we made him spend alot of $$$ SO HE DOESN'T get smoked to bad on da water. I think that drag will make him smile.. We all need to meet up some time this summer at fontana or wherever, brother has a couple of friends at work(1 is stroker with a 300x Chris I think is his name), and maybe we can get Doug out there. Last yr I very much enjoyed watching him drive a boat, he's is as nice of a feller as you could meet. anyway Eddie good talking to ya

fasteddie

Good deal. Will be at Hartwell myself April 12-15. We are stay at Tugaloo state park. If you head up the river. I'll look and listen for you.

Ed

hack02

If you guys plan a ride on Fontana this summer shoot me an e-mail, I might be able to get two or three boats from the Atl area to drag up there for a day.

lightening rod

Better yet, post it here, cause I can come over from the TN side and meet up with ya. I love Fontanna and Calderwood but those bikes sure hate to see me in front of them on the dragons tail:smile