Hey Whipper....

Blueally XB21

I'm looking for a 225X repair manual. I heard you may have one your will to sell from XSive?
If so, I'm certianly interested.

Thanks,
Harvey

GotMyAlly

I've got one. I'm not willing to part with it, but if there is one specific section you need I can scan it and send it to you.

whipper

I gave it back when mine arrived last week. It took 3 months to get it hear and it was a 2002 225X manual. THICK SUCKER. Are you haveing trouble getting one because of back order? if so Howies Marine hear in Prince George may still have it? Let me know if you want me to call and find out for you. Its 90 bucks though Canadien. I think thats a rip off? Not sure what you can get one for else were? James

Blueally XB21

Many thanks guys. Casey sent me a complete manual in pdf file format. Thanks Casey for taking the time to send all the manual. I know it took alot of time to scan and email it in sections, absolutly awesome. Man that's one thick manual. It should have enough info to help with my needs.

I appreciate it Neal and Whipper but it looks like Casey has taken good care of me.

Once agian, Thanks,
Harvey

Casey G

Glad to help Harey, but i already had it on pdf so i just right clicked and hit send to a few times.