Hi guys

Luketrician

I just wanted to say hi...again. Whipper told me to stop by here a few months ago but I am now getting ready to become an Allison owner myself.:smile

Really looking forward to speaking with you all, and learning all that there is to know about these awesome boats.

:beer::beer::beer:
cheers guys!

K

Kevin from FL

Welcome to the Allison Family Luke, hope you find one you like and ask as many questions as you need.

We will help you as best we can.

FlatOutAlly

Welcome, Luketrician.....

Good luck with your search. If you wind up with a xb2003, I've had a bunch of different setups on mine and can offer opinion. So are you looking for carpet up front or a slip-n-slide? :beer:

Luketrician

Welcome, Luketrician.....

Good luck with your search. If you wind up with a xb2003, I've had a bunch of different setups on mine and can offer opinion. So are you looking for carpet up front or a slip-n-slide? :beer:

I guess I'm looking for carpet up front? I really am open to all kinds of ideas. :smile

thanks for the warm welcome guys:beer:

catfish123

Welcome Luke............I believe you will love an Allison just like I have for the last 8 years. They are a great boat.

Bob

R

Redding XB21

Good luck finding the Allison you want and Welcome!

Gene

Luketrician

Welcome LUKE,

and by the way........I AM YOUR FATHER!!!!!

Darth
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:big grin

thanks for the warm welcome guys. As it turns out, I am going to hold off on getting the Red 97 2003 I was dead set on getting. I think it would be best to wait and see what else is out there.

I was supposed to go get it in the morning, but I am really having doubts about it. I'm afraid I am still unsure about what kind of boat I really want.

I had heard that bullets are more forgiving as far as drivability..but I don't know...I'm confused:banghead

rmills280

unless your a diehard fisherman theres no comparison, just drive an 03 then drive a Bullet and you will see.

Luketrician

going to go look at an allison in tuesday afternoon!:smile

I'm not a diehard fisherman at all. I am in a bass club..but the last tourney I didn't fish 'cause it was freezin and snowin...I said F__ it!:laughing

RedAllison

In a Bullet I'da said "F'it" to feeshin inda snow and cold as well. But in a XB03 it's NO BIG deal at all, comfortable in fact! :beer:

:cool
RA

CommonArcWelder

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:big grin

thanks for the warm welcome guys. As it turns out, I am going to hold off on getting the Red 97 2003 I was dead set on getting. I think it would be best to wait and see what else is out there.

I was supposed to go get it in the morning, but I am really having doubts about it. I'm afraid I am still unsure about what kind of boat I really want.

I had heard that bullets are more forgiving as far as drivability..but I don't know...I'm confused:banghead
NOOOOOOO!!!!!! Got's a guy runnin' a 20' BWULLET in da' Calcasieu River. Gots a 250 XS hangin' off de back. I'd spank his azz everytime he felt de' frogginess coming on....He does nothing but wave now. Poor guy........:laughing

ImbadBob

Well folks Luke is now an Allison Owner as of about 11:00 today. He is a great guy , help him out with advise and knowledge.
Once again Luke ,welcome. Now that you have gone red there is no going back, but why would you want to ?
Happy rigging, Bob