Hotprop Jr.

Hotprop

Administrator
Just got back from a weekend of hunting and Im quite proud of my son Jesse!!!!! First thing a daybreak Saturday morning we were sittin in a treestand that he and I built ( large enough for 2 big lawn chairs ) I seen movement bout 100 yards away and told him here one comes he immediatly saw the deer ! It took its time bout 10 minutes later it was 52 yards away and he let the 270 rip perfect double lung shot !!! So we got down dressed the deer strung it up in a tree and went to tree stand #2 on a different ridge. We got up in da stand and I bout had everything arranged and he said to me here comes one dad no now its three deer comin rite at us !!!! Befroe I knew it he had da 270 up and let it rip wif another great shot and that deer dropped lik a sac of taters!! So we got down got the deer dressed and out of the woods and Buck hunted the rest of the weekend he passed on a small buck and sum more does ! There is nuttin like a great weekend of hunting wif My Son Jesse !!

Attachments

Last edited:

allisonriverrat

u know that feeling toooooooo. congrats to you little man. what a weekend for yall.! do u shake worse than he does, like i do when my daughters in that position?lol.

allisonriverrat

lol. i about shook the bolts plumb out our buddy stand.lol. so yes i do know what u mean. i know u are so proud. we all love allisons but they dont compare to these moments do they! congrats again. i guess a double congrats is in store for little man he desrves it!!!!! way to go.

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Glad to see ya got a deadeye for a son!!! I'll bet soon enough he be schoolin the ol man!!! Way to go Jesse!!:big grin

RedAllison

Look at dat smile. NUTHIN like time inda woods twixt father and son!!! :beer:

Lil ol Calbaugh makin em do "da Curly shuffle", :wink
RA