How do others describe your boat?

skewby

kills me when I pull up to the dock or gas station with my ss and I get you catchin any

only thing you catch in that thing is a buzz..... lol

SmallJaw

Pretty soon they are gonna describe my boat as a UFO. I just purchased an LED interior lighting system that has something like 2 million different lighting colors to choose from. This preachers boat will have some serious bling when I flip all them lights on.:LMAO:

jaclayto

I got asked once if my SS Comp was a cuddy cabin.

I like what kind of fishin can you do at a 100mph and my response is usually " I get lots of lips".

My favorite comback when they start braggin about how fast their gambler, stratos, etc.. is I always answer In my best ,I get tired of teaching first grade, Glen Reynold's imitation "Well you see there's fast and then there's fast".

My favorite is one my wife said. I had just bought a new pontoon boat and we were up at the local sandbar and after a couple hours I noticed that something was different. When I asked my wife what was different she said " Don't you know? "When your not in the Super Sport you are not the rock star celebrity anymore". Oh well.

racerx

Hey there guy boat looks good,,,Yea looks pretty good for a old rat 1984,,but golly it looks new....

h2oskiier30

I like what kind of fishin can you do at a 100mph and my response is usually " I get lots of lips".
I was asked this question last summer by a guy in a decked out Triton with a 250 on the back. I simply responded "I can catch the same number of fish at 100mph as you can in your boat running wide open at 45mph". He didn't like it too much.

Last edited:

David Shook

I always tried to be honest when sombody asked how fast the carp boat was , when the wife was with me I would say , tops 45 and that was with a tail chewing when we stopped but if you catch me by myself 120 to 125 depending on the moon phase , that gravitational pull can be a my mom !!!!!!
Shook

wdkerek

Full disclosure.....it's been 10 years ago since I've had an A-boat.......

But at the time I think I had what was the first or second XB2003 in Louisiana.

Our area has a great past with Allison as we had a great dealer in the 70-80's (Parker Marine) .....

So the best comment I used to get was "no boat".......it was how the guys that I drew up with in our bass club answered me when we decided which boat to go in.

All the older guys wanted to ride in the capsule ........
BTW.....our of 35 guys in the club 26 had Bullets....."safe daylight" was a real treat.....