How do you get to be the boat on the home page?

J

John Richied

The Evinrude maybe holding you back in more ways then one… Try a coat of phantom black and see if that helps…. LOL j/k

She looks SWEET Forkin’! I like the white race cowling with the white engine… looks like the MR. clean machine! More black is just more for the sun to eat on...
SWEET FOR SURE! :p

Forkin' Crazy

Thanks! :D

Yea, I'll get it to where it ain't a cross breed... LOL!!!! 8)

I am trying to justify gel deck, floor, etc, or order a carpet kit, and deal with the chance of the weight gain if it rains at a race.

:?

J

John Richied

So your boat has no carpet? do you have a picture you can post of the deck?

Forkin' Crazy

Nope it has carpet, but it is worn. I was toying with the idea of spraying it with grey gel with a darker grey and black webbing and killing the carpet... just don't want to drop that lead sinker on it while fishing..lol! :D

J

John Richied

or order a carpet kit, and deal with the chance of the weight gain if it rains at a race.
This part got my attention… When I head to the WAR for the drags if it’s raining or going to I throw the cover on for that very reason… I don’t want the carpet soaking up 80 lbs. of water. Heck last year I even put the cover on when I was tied up to the dock and Lars was laughing at me. When I told him why, he was like yeah… never thought of that.

That’s why I was wondering what an XB-02 looks like with the carpet removed.

K.Kiser

I saw one several months ago that had no carpet, and it had a "squiggle" or splatter job... The idea of no carpet is better if your not fishing in My opinion... The splatter job deck didn't look as well as it could compared to a good gel job... It kinda struck Me as a real "busy" pattern amongst clean and sleek lines...

B

BP

Forkin' Crazy said:
Re: How do you get to be the boat on the home page?

:D
No carpet, no Merc, mismatched fin?... you might try $$$

Just bustin your nutz since we have identical hulls :lol:

Forkin' Crazy

LMAO!!! :lol: :lol:

I can take it... and dish it out as well... :shock:

I just figured an Allison with an OMC on it would add a bit more class to the home page. :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ziemer

Allison also sells a vinyl kit for the 2002's. A friend of mine has it in his and it's pretty nice. Has the same gray color as the carpet, but you can hose it out. :wink:

(I heard it was a real pain in the ass to install though.)

CDave

Paul, maybe if it still looked like this it would get on the home page. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Waterdigger

Forkin' Crazy said:
LMAO!!! :lol: :lol:

I can take it... and dish it out as well... :shock:

I just figured an Allison with an OMC on it would add a bit more class to the home page. :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: