Hydraulic Steering

M-Wiggy

My only question about hydro- steering would be the feel for blowouts missing. I like knowing that when making a pass, that when I bump up too much, I can feel the wheel loosen up. I would think you could feel the same in Hydro-steering, but I don't know. Also, I am used to having the trim on the wheel, Most hydro systems I've seen had the turn signal style trim.

The good thing would be not having fighting the wheel torque to the left when you have your engine jacked above the pad.

Barefoot Bob

Skydog...I put it on my xb2002 last fall and I love it. Should have been on there long ago. In fact the first day out with it was my event last year and all eyes were on me. Randy and J were giving me alot of crap running along side me at 95, letting go with one hand and giving me the bird...LOL
I took both hands off at that speed and double bird'd them back :wink:

Barefoot Bob

I would put on the Allison kit, that way you get the steering wheel adapter and everything in one box. I purchase the same kit for more money piece by piece. See if Randy can get it for you cheeper, he might be able to get you a deal.

I have been just fine, just waiting for this crazy weather to mellow out so we can go boating.

JMC

Just do it Skydog! I dont have the Ally helm so I cant comment on how much it improves it over the basic helm. I really like how beverages seem much lighter at the end of the day as compared to wrestling with the cables. I would be willing to bet you can get another 1-2mph with "fluid" steering just being able to raise your engine a little higher. The turn signal trim is no problem getting used to but it is "different" at first.

Yellowallison

UMMMMMMMMMMMMM !!!!

I nver knew thizzzzzzzzzzz....

"" you can get another 1-2mph with "fluid" steering just being able to raise your engine a little higher. ""

YO AMaN!!!!!!!! Maybe yu need HS steering!! :mrgreen:

K

Kevin from FL

Heck, Aman could gain 6mph GPS with his knowledge and hydro steering :lol: