Hydromotive 26p

Traybird

its a Quad IV O/T lab finished square bore hub. I traded Jay Martin for this prop as I had one he wanted. I have never ran this prop casue I know Ill turn to many RPMs. Heres what he had to say about it, "This prop new is $829.00, It's had the works done, lab finished which is
Balanced and Blueprinted along with the blades thinned and sharpened,
this puppy is bad, only problem I had was it turned to many R's on my
rig. It is a stock pitch which is a 26p.
Jay"

$600.00 TYD OBO

TBuck2003

Couple of facts...Hope I do not burst any bubbles. That prop new is 749.00 at the retail price(Discount) From looking at the work order# that was a test prop I had sold to Jay. I do not want the product to be misrepresented.The prop has hours on it...In saying that it could last another ten years and run like stink, but then again it might not. Most have extreme good luck with the Ot's. Again do not want in the middle of a pissin' contest, just the truth about a product I know about. All should know what they are getting as far as I am concerned.

TBuck

Jay Martin

Couple of facts...Hope I do not burst any bubbles. That prop new is 749.00 at the retail price(Discount) From looking at the work order# that was a test prop I had sold to Jay. I do not want the product to be misrepresented.The prop has hours on it...In saying that it could last another ten years and run like stink, but then again it might not. Most have extreme good luck with the Ot's. Again do not want in the middle of a pissin' contest, just the truth about a product I know about. All should know what they are getting as far as I am concerned.

TBuck
Todd, is there something I should have been told about the prop?

TBuck2003

Todd, is there something I should have been told about the prop?
Other than the fact it is not brand new... no Just did not want anyone thinking it is or was a brand new prop. Other than that it is as described a nice wheel, with test time. Jay if you are calling me out, or insinuating that you were misled about prop from me than you and I have a BIG problem. Would I have sold you that prop for what I did if it was brand new???? Considering you bought a new one, at Dealer price you know the difference in cost. I did that to put a test prop in your hands for a price you could afford, so you could have something for people to try. If they liked it you would then place an order for a new one for the customer. That was a MFGR. trying to help a new dealer move some product. Now I have to wonder what you sold it for, versus what you paid for it. That is your prerogative to make a profit I get it, but I was under the impression that was the wheel you would use to get product out there. Jay to question my integrity on this forum, was the worst thing to do to me after all I did for you. I really cannot take your question any other way than a dig at me. Usually I NEVER comment via a public forum on matters like this but this time I am. BTW Jay how many have you sold???? after what I did for you???? and for your personal boat??? When it is all said and done, all you are left with is your character...Good luck with yours. As of 10-26-10 Jay Martin Propellers is no longer a dealer for Hydromotive Eng. Co. Sorry for the public vent, but sometimes you just have to be heard.

TBuck

h2oskiier30

I'm not here to get in the middle of a pissing match either, but the original poster says Jay "traded" the prop to him...not sold it for any profit. Also...to me...the original post did not seem to indicate that the prop WAS new, just that it sells new for that amount...which may have been a little off.

A phone call could probably clear up A LOT of miscommunication on this matter and let cooler heads prevail.

Traybird

TBuck, no one is questioning your integrity, just your reasoning behind your post. I'm sure it was meant as informative as you have a great rep. however you probably killed any chance I had at selling the prop on this forum. I simply mentioned it to Jay, which I guess is why he asked the question. I never mentioned the prop was new, and I thought I was very honest in my post about what I did and didnt know about the prop. So lets chill out please. I sold the prop on another fourm, so no harm no foul. Thanks guys!
ps. As a matter of fact Jay had nothing but great things to say about you, TBuck.

TBuck2003

Traybird,
My bad I let my emotions get the best of me. Please except my apologies for being intrusive on your thread. My intent was not to hurt you or your sale in any way shape or form. There are underlying things besides this that I let get the best of me and for that I am truly sorry. I will stand behind that prop 100% as far as work done. Just did not want it to be mis represented.Sometimes it is better to shut up, and I should of followed what I normally do.Again excuse me for using poor judgement, it was MY FAULT.

TBuck

Jay Martin

Other than the fact it is not brand new... no Just did not want anyone thinking it is or was a brand new prop. Other than that it is as described a nice wheel, with test time. Jay if you are calling me out, or insinuating that you were misled about prop from me than you and I have a BIG problem. Would I have sold you that prop for what I did if it was brand new???? Considering you bought a new one, at Dealer price you know the difference in cost. I did that to put a test prop in your hands for a price you could afford, so you could have something for people to try. If they liked it you would then place an order for a new one for the customer. That was a MFGR. trying to help a new dealer move some product. Now I have to wonder what you sold it for, versus what you paid for it. That is your prerogative to make a profit I get it, but I was under the impression that was the wheel you would use to get product out there. Jay to question my integrity on this forum, was the worst thing to do to me after all I did for you. I really cannot take your question any other way than a dig at me. Usually I NEVER comment via a public forum on matters like this but this time I am. BTW Jay how many have you sold???? after what I did for you???? and for your personal boat??? When it is all said and done, all you are left with is your character...Good luck with yours. As of 10-26-10 Jay Martin Propellers is no longer a dealer for Hydromotive Eng. Co. Sorry for the public vent, but sometimes you just have to be heard.

TBuck
Todd, No ones calling you out, only reason I ask is because of the way you spoke about the prop. I see no problem with it, the prop is great just like all your products. Now, I do not recall you selling me the prop for test purposes only.......As for your integrity, I feel eveyone one this board knows the answer to that, I would never question your ability's.
All I can say is I'm sorry that things got blown out like they did. I still don't fully understand why but I guess you have your reasons. Once again, I'm sorry.
How many I've sold, I did not know this was an issue. One thing you have to understand is the area I'm in, most guys just want a prop to push them down the lake, I personally want the best, thats why I use the Hydromotives and recomend them to any one that has the desire to get the most from there rig.

Jay Martin

TBuck2003

Like I said I took it the wrong way and for that I am sorry. Again my bad and hope I did not hurt anybody in the process...

TBuck

The Whip

I can see Todd's concern for safety as his name is on the prop. I gather that the said prop was a good loaner type water test prop and not meant for everyday high speed runs. I don't know. What I do know is that Todd takes as much care as possible on his product before they leave his shop.
Trey congrats on the sale on the prop, and when are you coming up for some monster smallies? A local lake last weekend took 31.5lbs of smallies to win and 10 place needed over 27lbs.
Manny
BasSport Pro
300XS
Hydro IV X O/B 28p

Traybird

I saw that Manny! Man as soon as I get done with this chemo and get some hair back on my bald *** head (LOL) I would LOVE to do that! Thanks for the invite.

TBuck2003

I saw that Manny! Man as soon as I get done with this chemo and get some hair back on my bald *** head (LOL) I would LOVE to do that! Thanks for the invite.
Traybird,
Bald is Bad *** and beat that ugly son of a my mom... Wishing you the best Bro'

TBuck