Hydromotive 28 O/T Intimidator

Morespeed4me

I am looking for an all around good prop for fishing and have a 03/225 promax combo. How does this prop do on holeshot and handling? Also what kind of speed did you get out of this prop with the 03/225 combo?

Thanks
Paul

DXDY freak

Fixed small shaft,9/10 on scale. This prop was made for the Allison03/225 combo.Need to sell to buy another to fit fat shaft. Never had any damage $450 shipped to L/48
ally25 Check your PM's. Kurt

ally25

Paul, The prop is just a little slower out of hole than a 26 Trophy, but never a problem getting on plane with full fishing load and two people. The handling much better than the Trophy. Midrange will smoke the Trophy. Bow of boat not as flighty, overall boat lifts with lower angle of attack. Feels much better over rough water.Top end was never reached before I had the fat installed. I did see 85 loaded at 6500rpm, I was not maxed out because the prop shaft was1/2" below and had a little thro.left. I really like the Hyd.When I bought the prop new, the guys at Hydromotive told me it should do 90 to 92 with fishing load. Everything else they said it would do, it did. My motor is stock with factory rev limiter, only the lower unit has Allison cut and tab,and the oil injection is gone. If you want a like new prop for a little more than half of new, this is it. I don't think you would be diapointed. Thanks Feel free to call me at 352-475-3087 any evening. Ricky