I finally got around to replacing the mid!

Casey G

Last week I finally got around to replacing the mid on our xb. This week if I have time I'm going to replace the trim pump and install a skid plate. Then I'll be able to start working on the new powerhead Amanda's going to run on it next season in Performance Bass and Ski. We need to start testing :smile

New

Old

patches

that does look good casey. 15's look so much better than 20's. i have a perfect 15 sitting in a storage building for my xr but need to come up with a high perfomance cowl first. i'd like to get new steering cables at the same time. what power are you gonna run for that class. haven't looked at the rules. you gonna come to the finallee???????

ally2dextreme

that does look good casey. 15's look so much better than 20's. I have a perfect 15 sitting in a storage building for my xr but need to come up with a high perfomance cowl first. I'd like to get new steering cables at the same time. What power are you gonna run for that class. Haven't looked at the rules. You gonna come to the finallee???????
i have a small drag style cowl

patches

thanks, the 2.5 drag cowl is the one i want but a little short on cash right now. my wife and i just bought a house and been spending all my money remodeling. i have some boat money tied up in an custom painted alien cowl, i'll post a pic if you know anybody that may be interested.

Casey G

what power are you gonna run for that class.
I'm not totally sure yet. right now the boat has a stock 260 on it, but i also have a Super Stock 2.4 200, Super Stock 2.5 200 and a Pro Stock motor that will work good in the class. I'm leaning towards a Super Stock 2.4 @ 1795 or the Super Stock 2.5 @ 1950. I just don't think it will run with the Bullets weighted down with a 260 @ 2175 or a Pro Stock @ 2100.

you gonna come to the end of the year finallee
i may be there, but haven't decided if we're bringing boat yet. the clamp bracket on my XR is messed up and with a drag motor the XB still isn't fast enough to beat anyone expect rex. :big grin

ziemer

They look so much nicer with the 15's. :wink

Your boat looks super clean too. Nice package. :at the bar

John S

That looks just like Barefoot Bobs, I love that color combo. He also got these chromie and blue cowl decals which make the motor match perfect, unless your into the factory look. Sweet rig!

Last edited:

patches

who can't outrun rex:LMAO:. you oughta bring it. i would think an xb2002 with a 260 would be strong in the bass boat class. my boat will take the cake as the slowest one there but i'm bringing it anyway

bullwhipjkg

who can't outrun rex:LMAO:. you oughta bring it. i would think an xb2002 with a 260 would be strong in the bass boat class. my boat will take the cake as the slowest one there but i'm bringing it anyway
you aint never seen mine run then lolooololol:cuss

Casey G

Thanks Ya'll :beer:

Justin we're the heck you been? give me a call, we've been going camping, boating and 4-wheeling lately. But don't feel bad Russ, hasn't showed up either.

unless your into the factory look
I do like factory stickers, in fact I'd like to find a set of original 95-97 Drag or Champ stickers for the cowling on my XR to replace the ones that are on it.

Casey G

oh and sorry Justin, but Amanda wanted me to post this picture. She says it's something that you better get use to seeing. :LMAO:

bullwhipjkg

i seen the back of everyone elses last year so why change now looks good

we ben around was gonna try to bring the ranger and ride with yall sat but sumthin come up