Idaho Bass!

Wicky

Fished with an old buddy who still tourney fishes. AFter fishing with him last weekend, he is doing his very best to talk me into tourney fishing. I lost about an 8lber at the stern thanks to the motor being trimmed out but still pulled in a couple nice 5 pounders. NOt bad considering this lake was frozen solid just a couple months ago.

Attachments

Wicky

I Caught some more nice ones last weekend in San Diego/Lake Barrett with the biggest fish busting 7lbs. Total count for me was 25 fish for the day. 10 over 3lbs and two that weighed in over 4lbs.

Attachments

SmallJaw

That is some big time nice fish. Get in some tourney's and win some cash while your having fun. What the heck!:laughing

GotMyAlly

Those first couple pics look like you're fishing in a beaver swamp with all that flooded buck brush in the background.

Wicky

That is some big time nice fish. Get in some tourney's and win some cash while your having fun. What the heck!:laughing
I'd have to trade in my GSE on an XB for tournaments! That's not a bad trade!

Wicky

Those first couple pics look like you're fishing in a beaver swamp with all that flooded buck brush in the background.
It was tight fishing. Flippin' at it's finest but, you gotta do it to catch the big ones!