If only...

XSive

I'm not sure if this thread belongs here or not, but it is boat related so....

It's been pretty quiet around here and cold in my neck of the woods so the only boating I've been doing is on the internet.

Now suppose you won a contest that entitled you to ANY Allison boat and trailer and any motor built in the last twenty years, rigged how ever you wanted.......What would you get?

ME

XR2002, white with dark blue accent, rigged so with minimal effort it could be changed to either side by side or one behind the other seating. Full smartcraft gauges and GPS speedo, white wite blue bezels, in control shifter and foot throttle. No windshield. Medium race fairing. Ride guide steering. Custom aluminum paddle that had a decal that said "This side to John Richied's a$$":LMAO:

Motor - 280SS, gearcase stock sporty and a JC coned torquemaster

Trailer - Tandem, black stainless fenders.

Props - Variety of ET's

So what would you get??? Post away and Merry Christmas to all. Hope you all have a happy holiday and a safe and prosperous New Year.:smile

GotMyAlly

That XR02 would be it! -for beach racing anyway.

Or a XB21 SUB/300XS w/ all the latest and greatest electronics, for fishin' oc course.

Or both! :LMAO:

patches

merry christmas bill. i'd pick the same thing you said only mine would be red/ black like tyners, all composite. bout 525 lbs rigged with a drag motor and cable pulley steering. steckbauer xr6 case and a 26 et

XSive

That XR02 would be it! -for beach racing anyway.

Or a XB21 SUB/300XS w/ all the latest and greatest electronics, for fishin' oc course.

Or both! :LMAO:
You are only allowed one.

PS, BIG NEWS - I hear that come January 1, visors are banned from being worn within a 20ft radius of any Allison craft.

Last edited:

XXXR2001

I'd like a silver w/ black accent XR2001 Drag (like the Hydrostream pic I attached) rigged with an F1 Evinrude V8 minus the speedmaster plus an XR6 or fishin case. Oh and I'd like the hull to be built with carbon fiber and come in at around 400lbs.:twisted evil

Attachments

badbait

I would go with the new 23' or 24' that Darris is working on. I would have the gel done in yellow, white and black and would hope the bear hull comes in at no more than 1300 pounds. For power I would go with the new 350XS from Mercury High Performance which is coming soon I hope I hope. This boat would be able to cruise at 45 to 50 getting around 4.5 to 5 mpg. Top end would be around 100 to 105 mph. Get your orders in early because there's going to be a waiting list and most of the people on that list had never heard of an Allison before this boat was tested in one of the popular boating magazines.

RedAllison

KISS MY BASS, I'm wearin my visor aboard my Aboat and NOBODY gonna stop me!!! :LMAO: :big grin

Feeshin bote wise, I already got it. My big red barge has ZACTLY what I want, front too back. Wouldn't change NUTTIN!!! :at the bar

Anyother Aboat wise??? Welp I WAS gonna finish upda fleet wifa XR01RR wita Drag oner tail, but I dun had it "splained too me" (or is that WARNED?) by my "financial advisor/sleep buddy" dat my beach racer is now out inda garage, she's yellow with white SS stripes and a 454 inda nose insteada onda tail. So I reckon it'll be quite awhile afor an RR/Drag graces my garage! :same ole song

BUT dreams set to motion is what keeps us goin right???
RA