If you could buy one prop

TBuck2003

The one that works best on your boat...PERIOD Way too many combos thats why there is alot of good props out there from various sources.

TBuck

BigRedAlli

Good answer!!! :laughing

The Rally is a good time to find out what works on your boat...Lot's of different props to try. Todd usely has a truck load if it ain't full of jars...:laughing

Crazyoz

Banned
It all depends what you are looking for, and what boat you are putting it on. I have always ran the JC prop and it runs good but it is thin and it doesnt carry a load all that well. I like a prop that is thick so you dont have to worry about it breaking or getting bent all the time. Also it needs to carry the weight and drivebility is a must when hitting the rough water in a tournemant. Well I have found one that does all that I want and it will run neck and neck with JC`s and the Lightning ET wich is almost the same as a JC prop. The prop would be none other than the Knob Cut prop. If I could only afford one prop then the Knob Cut is what it would be hands done. The best all around prop I have ever owned.

h2oskiier30

Lots of props still out there that I haven't tried, but of the ones that I have run....if I had to give them all away one by one, my Hoss Triton would be the very last one to go.

whipper

Lots of props still out there that I haven't tried, but of the ones that I have run....if I had to give them all away one by one, my Hoss Triton would be the very last one to go.
I think a lot of folks would say that from what ive herd. Im looking for the ultimate 4 blade prop. One that goes as fast top end as a decent 3 blade but in a 4 because of the over all smoothness of a 4blade. I like 3 blades up top but 4 blades every were else. I would have to say I like the Quad4/ot. I have 26 but think a 27 or 28 would give good numbers up top. Very smooth nice runner. I had a 28 drag 4 I realy liked. I dont know if it was worked or not but never should have sold that one! The fastest prop I had on was a old inline chopper 30p thined,balanced and labbed with a Ally cut by DAH. That sucker was super fast but very touchy slowing down. Never had to much lift thats why it was so fast I think. Made my Allison run like she was suposed to, Flat. Thats why I think cleavers and ET,s are so fast on Allisons also. They dont have as much cup but hold just enough water and can be run high enough and still creat thrust with decent slip numbers at high RPM.