IN THE GOT-TO-HAVE COLUMN

JR

Susan is going to hate this, but I have found my next toy [Lord willing]. I have always badgered her for a new Mooney when we retire but this looks like even more fun for 1/20th of the cost.
I'll let ya'll know when I get it
http://www.airscooter.com/
JR

Yellowallison

Yeah JR! Thaz all yu need....

Only problem I see izz... Yu waist size and itz props size are lil out of porution....

also... did you see where one of those LIL helipcoters crashed onto Atlantic BLVD this week...
they then haul it back to Craig Airfield on a Lawn Trailer.. luckly enuff the guy didn;t get hurt...

I'm thinkin yur gunna need more like an Apache... since yu belt size is the same as mine.. :mrgreen:

JR

I think it would be a lot of fun to take out for a "spin" on Saturday mornings. You could travel 55 miles, set it down next to a gas station, refill from a 5 gallon plastic can [carried on board] and keep on going.

Just remember I can land at either of my family's docks too.

With a useful weight of 350# I could carry 100# of fuel / cargo.

Just think of the "air" I could get jumping waves with it at the beach.

When I get it, you'd better stay away from the windows......
JR

K

Kevin from FL

Well I reckon you won't have to worry about your knee's JR :lol:

JR

New toy's uses

I have already been thinking of just how mush "Air" I could get at the beach jumping waves with it, or towing my parasail with it and not having to stay above the water.

This is going to be sort of a "Dukes of Hazzard, gets Heliocopter".

I am sure there will be a good deal to be had on it when the F.A.A. pulls my license, but then again, one of my best friends flew his F-15 under the Hart and Mathews bridge and kept his Commission, since there was no witness who would testify.....

He did get caught for putting his F-16 on it's tail and hiitng "burner" above the Ed White Stadium during a football game [and generating 250+ noise complaints on the U.S. Navy, who didn't have a plane with a "burner" flying at that time]. The radar tapes at Jax Center were his "Waterloo".
JR

CDave

That looks like alot of fun. My brothers next door neighbor just sold his Extra and replaced it with a Sukhoi.