IPhone users (navionics)

pickwickangler

There is a app. out now that has the navionics lake maps for your iphone. It is identical to the maps and works the same way as the $150 card that goes in your finder. Works VERY well and is on sale til july the 5th for $2.99 :beer:. You get like a 1000 maps fer 3 bucks :surprised

IRONBLOCK

My partner had Navionics on his I-phone on Guntersville two weeks ago and it really was sweet. It had topography and was really quick to locate itself; using cell towers instead of satellites. Much like the image on our 38cHD except no sonar~<;}]]]><
Well worth the few bucks...if you have an I-phone.

jeffk2

I have it and it is really cool. I don't really need it because I just go to one lake, I sure it will come in handy some day. Have you tried the gps apps. They work really good. There is one that will clock your 0-60, 1/4 and so on. Not sure if it works real well just got it. I have speed box lite works great dead nuts on with my garman and updates very quick. Gtach is the 1/4 mile timer ? I talk speed will say your current so you can plug in the head phones and hear your speed. This one updates kind of slow and dot sure on accuracy. Speedometer work ok also. Speed box seems to work the best. The iPhone is the best thing to have in your boat. You nav, vid, pics, speed, phone, computer, access to this site, all on the lake. Take a vid send it direct to you tube and it takes great vids that you can crop just what you want bang done on the web.